Chapter 16

Louis POV**

Everyone still looked at us, as we walked in Hand and Hand. But this time their looks weren't as bad as yesterdays. Harry calmed me down, as his hand squeezed mine, giving me a smile.

A girl that lives near us came to us, I  was scared that she was going complain about our "relationship".

Scared, i waited for her words to come. "Hey Guys! I can't belive you both are a couple! Can i say that you are the cutes could ever! Makes me so happy that you are together, i strongly sopport gay people. I think their are the cutes!" Cher said, smiling widely.

"Th-Thnak you Cher, Thats no nice of you. I'm glad your not like the others, givng us deathly galres at us." I said, to her. 

"No Problem! And dont worry about the others. If they talk shit about you i will personally beat them up!" she said, making fists and punching the air.

Harry and i laughed, thanking her one more time, we said bye to Cher and told her we see her later.

We continued to walk inside, till we reached our locker. A smile popped  on my face as I saw, Liam, Zayn, and Niall by my locker.

"Hi Guys!" I called out to them.

They turned to look as us, and smiled, greeting us also. Liam gave a smile to Harry,.Harry rolled his eyes at him.

"Shut Up, Liam. I'm here aren't I?" He said, as he let go of my hand, leaving it cold and empty.

He walked around me to his locker, and place his books, in. Liam walked happily to him, and gave him packet of notes.

"Here Harry, I took Notes for you, and Your assignment for tomorrow!" He said.

"Liam.. Why you do that for ? Now I Have to do it! I hate you!" Harry said, pouting as he took the papers and stuck them into his locker.

"That will teach you for not Cutting! And Louis. I have your too!" He said, as he took paper out his bag.

"That was my Idea!" Niall said, smiling at me.

"Gee.Thanks Liam.Niall Thank you. " I said, taking them and placing them in my notebook, Glaring at Niall, making him stuck his tounge at me.

"No Problem! I get it, you both love each other, and this "wedding" made you see your love for each other, but You cant go around skipping school! You can go do whatever you do, AFTER school! Got it?" Liam said, smirking.

I blushed furiously, as Liam said about our "Love" for each other. I'm pretty sure, I like Harry, but there's now way he would like me back. I mean, he gone out like with almost everyone in the school, but never talked me to me. He only hated me. That's saying something right? That he doesn't like me!

I looked down, trying to no show my disappointment, when I saw harry frown at Liam. I guess he doesn't like the idea of us being a couple.

Niall looked at me, and frowned, he realized what just happened. He gave me a small smile.

There was an awkward silence between us, until Niall spoke up.

"Is That Food ?!" He asked, his eyes traveling to the small bag in my hand.

I looked at it, and brought it up. "Uh Yeah...Half a sandwich" I said.

Niall's eyes shine. "Are you going to finish it?" He said,

I laughed, "Nahhh..You can have it if you want!" I said, handing the bag to him.

He smiled at me, and took the bag, rapidly taking the sandwich and biting on it. He moaned as he tasted the sandwich.