Chapter 28

Ok, ik that you all hate me now because i haven't updated in such a long time, and ik! But i am truely very sorry. I tried, but everytime i did, something came up. i been gone for a while now, but i am back, and hopefully this time to stay for real. I promise. I will try to update as soon as possible each time, i want to finish this wonderful story this year, ik so sad! but it's true, LOH will come to an end. Thanks to all who stayed throughout the whole journey of this book. I love you all so much! Stay Beautiful! :) xX

 I slowly opened my eyes as i heard someone saying my name.

Their hands were on me, shaking me lightly.

"Lou, Wake up!"

I mumbled something, as i tried to swat them away, telling them to let me sleep.

A pair of arms tighten around me. I looked down to see a young curly haired boy sleeping next to me, with smile on my face, i held him close to me. Harry was sleeping still, his head hid in the crook of my neck as he snored softly.

"Louis, wake up mate. Your mum called!" 

i groaned, and held Harry closer, i didn't want to wake up.

I turned my head sightly, to see Niall standing over me, with a piece fo toast in his hand. He smiled at me, "Morning!"

 Smiled back at him, "Hey" i told him.

I looked around, we were still in the Den, i guess Harry and I must have slept here. The couch was big enough for us anyways, we had made our self's comftarble and slept, in each others arms.

"Mate, You're mum called, we didn't answer, she left a message though. Liam wants to talk to you. He has a plan or something like that" he said, as he bit into the toast.

I sighed, and nodded.

Slowly, i untangled my self from my sleeping beauty, and tried to get up.

Niall quickly finished his toast, and rushed over to me, as he helped me get up.

I winced as my sides hurt, as i bent over to get up.

"Owww" I whispered, as Niall help me. My side still hurt, Bruised Ribs weren't fun at all. 

I held onto my side with one hand, and breathed in slowly, trying to ease the pain.

Worry flashed through Niall's face, as he held onto me tighter.

"I'm ok Niall, Its fine" i told him, he nodded, but kept his arms on me.

Slowly we walked to the door, i stopped to look back, looking at my sleeping angel, snoring softly, as he slept.

I smiled, the way he looked, so beautiful, I was glad he was mine again. 

Niall slowly opened the door, and we both left the room.

We walked down the hallway, onto the living room. Since we were in the den, we didn't have to do down any stairs. Everyone was in the kitchen, even Laura, she had come back. 

I stood a little straighter, looking like i was fine. I didn't want to worry her.

We walked in, and everyone smiled. They all sat around the small kitchen table, eating their breakfast, ackwardly as Laura talked to them. I had forgotten that Laura haden't met the rest of the group, Only El and Niall.

Niall took his arms off me, and gently placed me on the chair.

"Good Morning Love" Laura said as she placed a plate of food in front of me.

I thanks her, and smiled.

"Your mum called Lou, but your mates here wouldn't let me answer. Whats going on?" Laura said, looking worried, as she placed another plate of food in front of Nialler.