Chapter 12

Hello! Thanks to all who is reading and commenting!! truely means alot! but...can i get other comment instead of update? No?..its ok..at least your comenting right? :) IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE! PLease? :(

Thanks! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young curly haired boy smiled  as he said goodbye to the other boy on the phone. He hanged up, locking the phone, closing his eyes, and bringing the phone up to his lips. He placed his lips on the phone, and replaying the conversation in his mind.

He exhaled loudly, and smiled widely on more time before placing his phone in his pocket.

He walked towards the Door, and opend it revealing his two best freinds leaning against the door.

One by one they fell fowards, Harry looked at them and laughed.

"That's what you get for evesdropping on me!"

Liam groaned, "Zayn get off me Mate!"

Zayn chukled and got him self up, tripping on his two feet, he stumbled down once again on top of Liam.

"Ow!!" Liam yelled, "Zayn!"

Zayn blushed, "Sorry Mate!"

Harry Laughed harder at his best mates on the floor.

Liam glared at Harry, "Don't just stand there! Help me up!".

Harry quickly shut up, and nodded. reaching out to help his friends.

One they were all back to normal, Liam and Zayn attacked Harry.

"What he say? What he say? Tell Us!!" Zayn said, excited to hear the news.

"Tell Us!!" Liam nodded.

Liam and Zayn kept bothering Harry to tell them all about His and Louis conversation.

Harry refused to tell them, even though it was their idea for Harry to call Louis. 

Harry was getting hurt as the two heavy boys were on top of him, He reached up and touched Zayn's hair, running his finger throught the thick black silky hair.

"No!!!! Harry!!!!" Zayn scramed, as his quiff fell.

"Liam! Spoon!" Harry said to the other boy.

"Sp...SP..Sp..Spoon??!" Liam, got off and ran out the door, waving his arms in fright.

Harry layed there, laughing hard, clutching his torso, as his muscles contracted from laughing too hard.