Chapter 30

Hello, Sorry for not updating, i know i suck ;/ 

I have a small case of Writer's Block, and that is not good becasue this sotry is almost to and end!! And i want it to end happily.  ****So to cure this horrifc writer's block, please..PLEASE..please comment!!! Why you no comment!! its shows me that you don't care!!! If you don't comment! there will be no updates!! and i know you don't want that because this story is ending, and i know you all want to know what happens at the end! So comment for updates! Please! I love you!

I hope eveyrone had a very mery chirstmas! Enjoy! Love you lots! :) xx

Stay Beautiful! 

============

*A Few Hours Later*

*Harry POV*

I looked at my sleeping lover, his body curled up against mine as i held him tight in my arms.

I was frighten when he was in pain again, he started screaming, clutching his stomach. It was fault, if I stopped me self from kissing him, i wouldn't have forced him. I knew he was weak, but i wanted him so bad, and he wanted me too. 

It's all my fault, everything, my fault.

The young lad stirred in my arms, mumbling words i didn't not understand. I smiled as i reached own to moved a piece of hair from his eyes. He looked so beautiful sleeping in my arms. His lips parted a bit, his cheeks flushed. I was proud to call this beautiful boy mine, all mine

He had slept since this morning, i'm glad he slept, he needs his rest to get better. I slept shortly after he did, but i woke up, not feeling tired anymore. Since i wasn't hurt badly, i didn't need much rest.

I sighed as I caressed his cheek. His skin, soft like porcelain, so fragile.  

In an hour or so, we are supposed to get ready for the Ball.

The Ball, this romance started with the Ball, and the whole announcement thing. If it hadn't been for our parents, I would probably still be bullying Louis, and hiding my love from him, and my self. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for them.

I was mad at first, because i knew Louis will never feel the same once we were married and i would have told him i love him. It wouldn't have worked out at all, but when he told me he loved me, just as much as I did. My world seemed to brighten each day. 

He loves me, and I love him.

I smiled, as i looked at my man in my arms. Mine, all mine.

A small knock made me look up at the door. I silently told the person to enter.

Liam, smiling came in, quietly.

"Hey" He whispered.

"Hi" I said back to my friend.

"How is he?" he asked, looking at Louis.

Liam had heard Louis yell in pain, and he came running in, along with Niall.

I had told him what happened, as tears ran down my face, scared. Liam told me not worry, and it was just an accident, he told me to keep and eye on him, cheeking if he was alright. That's why i didn't sleep long, i was looking over Lou. I wasn't complaining or anything, the view of him kept me entertained, he was so beautiful to look at. 

"He's fine, he has been sleeping" I said, looking at Louis.

Liam nodded. "Good, I just came to see how he was doing, and to tell you that the stylist will be here in an hour" He said.