Chapter 25

Hey Hey Hey!!! I am so sorry for no updating and leaving you all with a cliff hanger!! But i am back now!! And i wrote you guys a nice long juicy chapter for you today!! So enjoy this lovely chapter !!! And Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

*************************************

Liam stopped the car, turning off the engine. He looked over at Niall, with worry. El and Zayn had left minutes ago, they went after a car that they saw taylor get in. They might think Louis and Harry are in the car, but they could be also in the House, So they split up to search.  

Liam and Niall, are at the house, it's still dark outside, it's about 4 am. None of them have slept, they are all tired. But they got to keep searching for their friends.  

Niall nods at Liam, and gets out of the car, Liam following him after. Niall looks around the dark house, it seems as if noone was home, just pure darkness with silence.  

They both walked to the front of the car, looking around incase something would pop up. Niall grabbed Liam's hand when he heard a rustling sound in the bushes, he clutched it hard, scared.  

"It's ok, Niall. It's a squirrel." he said, Niall looked over at him, and nodded, keeping his hand on Liam's.  

Together they walked hand in hand, to the front door of the large house, quietly.    

Niall stopped in his tracks, stopping Liam also.  

"What-?" Liam was hushed by Niall, as he listened closely.  

Niall could here a far beeping noise, coming from the house.

A beeping noise...as if it was counting down to something.  

Niall shook his head, "No" he whispered. Liam looked at him, he didn't understand what was going on.   Niall shook his head again, and ran to the front door, Liam ran behind him.  

Niall, stopped when he got at the front door, and tried opening it, the door was locked, there was no way to get out.  

The punched and kicked the door, forcing it to open. Turning the doorknob again and again.   

"Niall what's wrong!" Liam said, scared now.  

Niall had tears running down his cheeks, "Liam......something in there is counting down..counting down to something....i have a feeling that it's something bad. Liam please, help me open the door. Our friends life's could be in danger. Liam" Niall said, sobs escaping out.  

Liam's eyes went big  as he hears Niall. He nodded, and tried to kick open the door. It wouldn't budge they weren't  strong enough.  

The beeping noise went off again, this time Liam heard it. He looked over to Niall, a rush of fright went through him, Niall was right.  

"Niall, stay back!" Liam said, as he backed up a bit, Niall moved out of the way. Liam took off sprinting, and when he got to the door, he crashed into it, his body making the door burst open. The foor fell to the groung, along with Liam.  

Niall raced to help him up, "Are you ok Liam?" He asked, Liam nodded, his side was killing him, but at least he got the door open.   

Liam stood up, with the help of NIall, when they were up, they looked, and saw Harry. Standing in front of them, his cheeks stained with tears, in his arms was Louis, unconscious.  

Harry looked weak and tired, he could hold on much longer, he was about to pass out. He looked at them, his eyes shine, he was so happy to see them.