Chapter 13

I woke up, bright sun shing in my eyes. I winced as the sun hit my eyes.

"Ow" I said, rubbing my eyes.

 My Bed was so comftarble and Hot?...Too Hot!

 I tried to move, but two bodies were pressed against me. I looked and saw Liam and Zayn spread over my bed, fast asleep. i had forgotten they slept over.

 I groaned as i tried to move.

 "Zayn...Liam" i tried calling them but no responses. I smirked as an idea pop into my head.

 "Spoon! Water!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

 Both boys sat up, confused and scared.

 Zayn fell of the bed, while Liam hid under the covers.

 "Ahhh Help! I cant swim!" Zayn said.

 I crawled to the side of the bed and looked down, Zayn was waving his arms around, as if he was swimming on the carpet.

 I laughed to see such thing.

 "Zayn! Mate! Its carpet not water!" i said, trying to settle my laughter.

 Zayn glared at me, his eyes buring through mine. i stopped my laughing and got scared, Never...i repeat NEVER mess with Zayn in the mornings!

 He stood up, and was coming for me, i tried to untagle me slef from the sheets and escape. As i moved, i once again, fell on Liam.

 "Ow!" Liam said, under the covers, "Stop Falling on Me!" 

 I chuckled, as i went over him, and out my door.

 I ran in fright as i felt Zayn come near me.

 "You're gunna get it Styles!" he yelled.

 Thank god my parents left for some business thing, or else they would have been angry by now to hear us screaming early in the morning.

 I screamed, and ran down the stairs, bumping into some of the workers, but apologizing.

 I was about to reach the couch , when Zayn lunged him self at me, causing me to fall.

Zayn fell on me, i groaned in pain as he layed his wieght on me, his fingers went up my shirt and  tickled me, making me laugh hard.

 "St--Stop...Stop!" i tried to say, trying to get him off. 

 "Say you're Sorry!" he said, runnig his fingers down my side.

 "S--So--Sorry!"

 "And...Say ..Zayn is Sexy!"

 This made me to laugh harder at him.

 "Say It!" he said, tickling me harder.

 "Ah! Ok!....Zayn... Zayn Is Sexy!" i said, out of breath.

 Zayn smiled, proud of himself. he got off me and held a hand out for me. i glared at him, my sides hurt from laughing to hard, i took his hand and got up.

 I looked at him, and smirked. Both of us started laughing.

 Liam came in, raising his eyebrow, confused.

 "Ok.....Well....while you guys are here...standing like idiots. I'm going Home to get ready for school." He said, grabbing his jacket and keys.

 "Can you give me a ride home?" Zayn said.

 Liam nodded.

 "Alright, Harry see you at school Mate!" Zayn said, before running out the door, with his stuff.