Chapter 33

UPDATE! WHOO! I know i suck at updating, Sorry? :) lol Thank you so very much to those who have voted and read and commented! i love each and everyone of you! you are all so amazing! 

I hope you enjoy this Chapter! And sorry if it sucks! :) 

Enjoy! :) xX

*********************************

"Please, just let them be. We all have gone through so much. Let them rest!" Liam spoke, as he tried to stop the angry parents stopping through the doors of Louis and Harry's bedroom.

It was Day two, after the whole incident.  Millions of photographers still stood outside waiting until the family came out, exposing their son's face, and answering questions of what had happened at the Ball.

Harry and Louis hadn't left, only to use the restroom or to eat a small snack, but never to look out the window or step out of the door. 

Louis hadn't been the best condition to move about, the pain in his sides were still unbearable,  not even with the pain killers. A doctor had come the day before to check each person incase anyone had gotten hurt. He had said Louis needed to rest, he moved too fast while his ribs were still freshly bruised and it had delayed the healing, so he was put to bed rest, not allowed to move.

Harry's back was against the headboard the bed, while Louis laid beneath him, his head on Harry's chest, sleeping soundly. 

Harry's fingers ran through the brown locks of hair, smiling down to his lover.

The yelling came again, making Harry frown and look up, wondering who was causing so  much noise, he was afraid that Louis might wake, and disrupt his sleep. 

"Liam, move away this instant" A deep angry voice could be heard, commanding Liam to get away.

"Sir, please, understand, let them be, i'll will stay here looking after them  until they are ready to leave, please, they have gone through so much" Liam spoke again, this time his voice sounding worried, and annoyed.

A feminine voice spoke now, "Liam, Dear. I need to take Lou home, he needs me to take care of him, my baby is hurt. Liam, please, honey move aside." She spoke.

Harry frowned, Louis's parents had come again, last time they tried to take him away, away from Harry. Now that this marriage is over Harry and Louis don't need to be seen together anymore,and they don't need to act like a couple in front of the cameras.

Harry took his lover's head, and picked up slowly, placing it on the soft pillow beside him, he stirred and Harry froze. After he saw that Lou had gone back to sleep, he slowly got up, placing a blanket over Louis small body to cover him form the cold.

Tip-toeing, he made his way to the door, the voices had gotten louder, the parents arguing.

"What is going on?" Harry whispered, as he opened the door, exposing Mrs. and Mr. Tomlinson standing in the hallway along with Liam.

"Oh Harry, We are here to take louis home. He needs to come with us right away. The marriage is over, and we would like our son back, he has gotten hurt and we want to take care of him." Louis' mother said, walking towards me.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, but he needs to come with us. You can come see him, but this marriage is over" She said, speaking softly to me.

I shook my head, "No, he is not leaving. I will take care of him,  i will!"

She looked at me sadly, and sighed.

"My son almost died Harry, i almost lost him. Please, it's for the best." She whispered, tears in her eyes.