Chapter 10

Sorry For the Late update...been having some trouble with stuff...

But Ya'll gotta comment and vote! If Not, the that shows me that no one cares..and i dont update fast!

So next time comment, Show Me You Care!!! :3

Ok...well...hopefullly you'll like this chapter. Its long..i guess..idk

um.....heres chapter 10!

Enjoy! .__.

************************************************************************************

Harry POV

We got to Nandos, after waiting for 15 minutes at Zayn's cause he wasent ready. He takes so long! We all got out of the car, hungry.

"Finally we're here! I am never bringing to to dinner ever again Zayn! You take to long!" i said, smirking at him.

Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"Alright Guys, Lets go! I'm hungry." Liam said.

We all walked to the entrance.

I forgot to lock my car, so i had to go back.

Liam and Zayn kept walking.

I reached my car, and pressed the little button on my keys.

I heard the Beep, and smiled.

i turned around and headed back.

When i reached the resturant, i bumped into someone.

"Whoa! Whatch were you're going!" i said, as i stumble back.

I looked up to see who i had bumped into.

In front of me was a Louis. He was wearing his usual clothes, and looking cute as usual.

He looked scared. "I...i...sorry. I didnt see where i was going! I..." he said.

He was nervous, he is cute when hes nervous. He stutters.

"Oh...yeah..me niether. Sorry..I ..um.." i said, scratching the back of my head.

Louis just looked at me, with his bright blue eyes.

" What are you doing here?" i asked, trying to make things less ackward.

He looked at me wierdly, "Uh..my Dad said i was supposed to meet you here and your friends for Dinner?" he said, looking down.

Shit! I forgot, Nice one Harry, making things more Ackward!

I nodded, "oh yeah!"

"Lets go inside, we got a table" he said," i just came outside, cause i forgot my phone in the car" he said, blushing.

I smiled at him, and nodded.

I stopped quickly, and reached for his arm.

"Uh, Lou wait!" i said.

He looked back, "Yeh?"

"I...... um..Sorry for ealier...for acting like that....and telling your friends about the whole marrige thing, I know we're supposed to tell them at the balll, but i dont know it just slipped... i didnt meant to, I-"

Louis cut me off, as he started chuckeling.

I raised my eye brow at him, confused.

"I get it..its ok. I explained it all to them. And they promised not to tell anyone." he said, smiling.