Part 3

Hawks POV

What a boring day I thought as I patrolled the city through the air. The lights of the skyscrapers filled the night sky. It was a beautiful sight that nobody was interested in and ignored. The City was rather quiet, as I flew through the tall buildings... It was rather odd but it didn't bother me.

I looked at my watch.

2 am

Finally patrol was over. I was so tired my mind drifted to my bed.

"HELP ME" screamed a distance voice

I snapped into focus and directed my focus to the point of the screaming. An alley way.

As I sped towards the Alley the smell hit me... An omega's heat Pheromones...

I Landed in the alley way to see two men holding a figure.

They both dropped the omega and started to run. I flew upwards and then in front of them at lightning speed.

They both attacked at a slow speed. They knew they had no chance at beating me. I am the number 2 hero after all.

Before long both men were on the floor with cuffs on.

I picked up my phone and called a couple of police officers to me telling them the situation .

"We'll be there in 5" said the officer over the phone "make sure the omega is alright"

Damnit

I had almost forgotten about the omega...

I hung up and started to walk to the sobbing omega trying my hardest not to get attracted to their Pheromones.

"Excuse me" I asked cautiously not wanting to frighten them "are you ok"

They didn't answer

I walked closer and put my hand on their shoulder

"it's going to be alright" I said calmly

They looked up...

I couldn't help but be shocked...

Dabi's tear filled eyes looked straight into my wide, shocked eyes.

(this is really bad so far oh well... I hope you enjoyed)