Part 48

Hawks POV

As soon as I got the call infront of Toga I took off after telling her about the issue aka Toya being captured by Endeavour. I have never flown so fast in my life, usually I enjoyed the gentle wind blowing against my face as I fly but that feeling was the bottom of my priorities right now.

Citizens below me gasped pointing out and gasping, commenting about how elegant and fast I was in the air, normally I would wave but I didn't have time to.

Endeavours agency was just in sight but to my displeasure a crime was happening that seemed unnoticed.

I couldn't just leave it, what if citizens were being held as hostage and I just flew past...

I flew down and landed in a cool ass fighting stance, scaring the 2 low time villains who did happen to be robbing an old lady.

Their eyes widened, one of them ran whilst the other stayed to fight.

The one who stayed to fight grinned maniacly and said "If I manage to defeat you the number 2 hero, the league of villains will definately recruit me into their vanguard team thingy and their stupid broker won't over look me and-"

"First of all its called the Vanguard action squad and second of all you are in handcuffs"

The guy looked annoyed then panicked and then looked down to his cuffed hands.

"H-How!?"

"They don't call me the fastest hero for nothing"I said as I sent a feather after the other crook who was nearly out of eye view, picking him up by his collar and bringing him back only to cuff him up.

"Oh thank you young man" the old lady said bowing to show her apprieciation before she headed out of the alley way leaving the pro hero with the two crooks.

I picked up my phone and called the police so these men could be escorted to a holding cell somewhere. Before long a police car arrived taking the low level villains with them.

I immediately took off and flew towards endeavours agency landing at the entrance and walking through.

"Heya Hawks can I help you" asked an aggresive but friendly voice of one of Endeavours sidekicks, Burnin' called out to me.

"I need Endeavour asap" I told her seriously

"Follow me then" she said, turning around and leading me through the agency

After following her for a bit she took me to the room viewing the interrogation.

I thanked her and walked in and over to Endeavour, who was looking in watching the interview between the detective and Dabi.

"Endeavour." I said with a straight face to show it was important and I wasnt there to make fun of him like I usually did.

"Whats the issue Hawks" he said not taking his gaze of the glass

I turned to the glass as well

"I have some news about your son Toya"

He immediately turned in my direction obviously distressed from hearing that name

"What about my son, he's been dead for years" he said aggresively

My gaze went in his direction

"Oh but he's not"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" he raged obviously offended by me saying that his dead son was alive

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed" I said calmly turning to look at the scarred villain who was looking annoyed at the detective

The flaming hero grasped my jacket and lifted me so only my toes were on the floor

"Have you got no respect" he snarled "what kind of cruel joke is this"

"Why don't we take deep breaths to calm ourselves, ok?" I said sarcastically as the hero looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel in his head due to anger.

"Alright lets take a deep breath i-" I continued before I was thrown to the floor

I held my hands up in defeat as Endeavours flames started to grow in size

"Ok, jokes aside. Let me explain like an adult" I compromised

"2 minutes"

"Your son Toya, as you know, had a powerful flame quirk which so happened to hurt him badly am I right?"

Enji nodded reluctantly

"He also bloomed as an omega too"

"Where is this fucking going" the fiery man growled

"Tell me Endeavour, can you think of a person who has a powerful flame quirk which happens to burn him quite badly and is an omega too?"

"Wtf are you talking abou-" It clicked

The man slowly turned in the direction of the scarred villain

"...Toya?"

Although the villain could not hear him or see him the hero out of desperation still asked for his son, regret on his face, years and years of pushed down sorrow made an appearance.

His phone started to ring.

"Hello."

-----

"Alright"

His breathing increased in speed.

He hung up.

He left the room with myself left behind

I got up from the floor, dusting myself off. I mean I kinda deserve being pushed on the floor, I brought up his son that he fully believed was dead.

I ran a hand through my messy hair before following in the direction Endeavour went.

The scene I saw was something I slightly expected, Dabi being angry and Endeavour bowing showing how sorry he was.

"Who the fuck told you about me." His voice was full of emotion

"I did"

He immediately took his gaze off Endeavour, but once it hit me his face full of anger and rage turned  to one of betrayal and distrust.

"I'm sorry Toya, I had to"

|kind of a dead chapter ngl but hope you enjoy|