Part 5

Dabi POV

I still couldn't believe what hawks did for me, as i clutched close to him. I looked down... I was so far up... All Hawks had to do was drop me and one of the most dangerous villains in Japan would be gone...

He wouldn't... Right?

This just made me hug tighter and nuzzle my head into his shoulder...

After a couple of minutes hawks landed.

"Where are we?" I asked curiously, peering around

"My apartment" replied hawks

"w-what!?" I said, staring deep into his honey coloured eyes, wondering if he would take advantage of my situation

"Don't be alarmed" replied hawks casually, putting me down "You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch"

"o-ok" I stuttered out

...

"Do you have any scent blockers?" I asked as a sudden crippling pain came into my body, releasing my sickly sweet Pheromones.

"I'll go grab some..." he answered, opening the balcony door and letting me in

I walked through the door and proceeded to the kitchen where I sat myself on a kitchen stool.

Hawks walked into the door next to the kitchen and walked out again holding the scent blockers. The red winged man held them out to me, wrinkling his nose trying to not smell my Pheromones and be attracted.

"thanks" I mumbled as I used the scent blockers

"its fine" he mumbled back

We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes until i felt a very painful sickly feeling...

"can you show me where I'm staying" I said my voice straining.

"right away" said Hawks obviously seeing I was in pain, he got up and walked through to the living room and then turned to a door... "this is my room, you can stay here. It has an en-suite... I'm going to make some food"

The winged man turned and walked back to the kitchen and I walked in...

What a lovely room I thought as I looked around it had light grey walls, a small double bed pushed up to the corner of the room, next to it a bedside table, there was a nice sized window framed with dark grey curtains, there were a couple of paintings on the wall and I could see the en-suite door i could also see a wardrobe.

I rummaged through the wardrobe and found a black hoodie and a pair of leggings... I hope hawks won't mind me borrowing these I thought as I started to get changed. A couple of minutes later I crawled onto the bed and curled into a ball waiting for the worst of my heat to come down on me

|Sorry if i kept you waiting and as promised a longer part... I'm really sorry nothings happened so far... But spoiler alert its building upto something|