Part 18

Dabi POV

The door came down in dust I hung up on Keigo as quickly as possible, and wiped away my tears (once again I know Dabi can't cry its just for the story ✌️😗) and jumped off the bed.

"you little liar" snarled Shigaraki who was in the front of the mob outside of the door frame, looking into my room. "You're going to pay for lying!"

"Stop it!" cried the voice of a female

Toga pushed to the front off the mob and too my front, turning around and looking directly into the blue haired mans angry red eyes.

"Just because he may be an omega doesn't mean you can be horrible to him!" she shouted towards them

"she's right" said Kurogiri, standing beside toga "its absurd that people think of Omegas as slaves and housewives"

"I have to agree, this is disappointing" came twice, standing on the other side of Toga.

"I belive in equality of secondary genders" said compress, and joined my little shield.

I could see Shigaraki was angry and a little betrayed. "Dabi you're out of the league" he said storming off down the corridor.

All the others followed and didn't look back...

"I-I-" I started, but was cut off by Toga hugging me

"I don't care what secondary gender you are I still think off you as one of my closest friends" she said in my ear

I hugged her back and the others joined the hug showing their love and care towards me.

"I guess thats my villain career over" I sniffed a little upset

"don't worry I'll try and persuade Shigaraki to change his mind" replied Kurogiri

"I'm sure he will" said compress a little hope in his voice.

"do you have anywhere to stay?" said Toga "because you obviously can't stay here..."

"I know someone who probably will let me stay" I said blushing a little bit "I'll go call him to see"

The group hug broke apart letting me walk into the bathroom.

I clicked on recents and clicked da 🐔

"ARE YOU OK!?" came the desperate voice of Hawks

"yeah I'm good... Can I come live with you?" I asked.

"oh um sure! Why did you ask? You know I would've of said yes anyways" he answered

"well a couple of the league members are helping me move my stuff so..."  I started

"don't worry I'll stay away for the time being" he finished

"thank you so much Kei" I said hanging up

I walked out of the bathroom.

"he said I could stay" I said

"well I'm glad you have somewhere to stay, no I'm not" said twice

"can you tell me where the apartment is" asked kurogiri

"its xxx-xxxxxx-xxxx top floor" I answered

They all helped me pack my things and take them through to the apartment which was a big help as I was still feeling sick. After a while, the room was completely stripped bare... and it looked really weird...

"right" I said "I guess this is it... Being a villain was fun... I guess"

"we'll come visit as often as possible and text and call you to see how you are doing" said Toga sadly.

I stepped through the warpgate and their faces disappeared.

A new start I thought looking at the small apartment... Before running to the bathroom to be sick once again...

|Oof this is criiinge but ✨😗✌️✨|