Part 39

Dabi POV

I woke up to an empty bed, Keigo had probably left for work already. I probably should make my way to the LoV base to say that I was taking a shor- long holiday. As my mate and I had decided last night, I would take my maternity leave.

I'm not sure if I should tell the league about my pregnancy- I mean they have the right to know but I'm not sure if they would accept me... They definitely didn't take me being an omega well at all... Especially Shigaraki.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on my stomach area, it had become a habit since the start of my pregnancy . I rubbed my belly and it felt different... Like my stomach had puffed up from eating too much food or something.

Then it hit me.

I jumped out of bed straight away and went straight to the mirror and took of my pyjama top, revealing my tiny baby bump. I gasped in happiness as I immediately put my hands on the slight raise between my hips.

After admiring my little baby bump, I started to get changed into my villain outfit, choosing the biggest white shirt I had, to go under my long coat.

I grabbed one of the ultrasound pictures to show Toga and Kurogiri they were both wanting one so badly. I looked on the picture of the ultrasound looking at the little, barely noticable wings on its back. I smiled proudly before tucking the picture into my pocket.

"Kurogiri!" I said happily

The black-purple mist appeared in the middle of the room and I walked through.

Most of the league were in the bar, I looked at my phone revealing the time to be 12 o'clock.

"Dabi, I would like to have a word" said Shigaraki almost immediately

The small smile I had kept on my face vanished completely.

The blue haired man signaled me to follow and I had no choice but to.

Once we were in a room to ourselves, shigaraki sighed deeply.

He walked over to me and hugged me keeping his hands away from my back.

"w-what are you doing !?" I said in absolute shock

"I'm sorry for every horrible thing I've done to you" he said with deep sorrow in his voice

He let go and looked me straight in the eye.

"I-I think I should tell you something Dabi..." he said suddenly looking down towards his feet

I crossed my arms... I didn't know how to process this...

"say it then" I said in a stern voice

"I'm an-" he cut himself off

He was obviously nervous about something, I blinked impatiently

"you're a what?" I said getting a tiny bit annoyed

"I'm an- I'm a.... I'm an omega! Ok?" he blurted out.