Part 31

Aizawa POV

I had my head in my hands thinking about who I should tell about Dabi and his pup.

I guess after a while my mind drifted off the Topic and I found myself listening to the radio.

"Hi it's me Hawks, your number 2 hero!"

Greatttt 😑... To be honest the guy was ok, but he is such a problem child, I can say he's a child as he's younger than me :/.

"I come bearing news about the omega villain, Dabi-"

I didn't even hear what the young hero said on the radio as I was already out of the door on my way to his agency. How could I be so stupid as to forget that Hawks was the one leading the Dabi omega case. In this case I think the information will be in the right hands.

After arriving at Hawk's agency I told the receptionist I was there to see Hawks and after showing my heri licence she called up to hawks telling him I was coming to see him.

Hawks POV

I was on the phone with Dabi whilst doing some paperwork untill my work phone started ringing.

"Hey Babe I'm going to have to call you back" I said as I brought the ringing phone out of my pocket

"ok, stay safe, love you" he replied

"love you too bye" I said hanging up in one hand and in the other hand opened the call.

"hello?"

"hello sir, you have a-   Mr Aizawa here to see you"

"tell Eraserhead to head up to my office, thank you"

"yes sir"

I hung up and waited for Aizawa.

After a couple of minutes the insomniac opened the door adrenaline present in his features.

"hello Aizaw-" I started

"You're leading the Omega Dabi case right?" he said cutting me off

"yes" I said ignoring the fact that this sleepy bitch cut me off 😢

"I have some vital news which I found out last night"

"which is?" I said, praying to god it wasn't anything serious

"Dabi's carrying a pup" he said with fear evident in his face

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit... SHIT

"ummm..." I said scratching the back of my head

|You're acting kinda sus hawks- lol among us memes, thats so 2020|

"have you told anyone else?" I asked while I felt drips of sweat rolling down my face

"no- are you ok, you're sweating alot"

"uhh- yeah- yup- totally most definitely fine Idefinitelydidn'tgetavillainpregnant"

"what?"

"haha nothing-"

"what should I do with the information? "

"... keep it down for now I would say we don't want the public to know just yet"

"what about Endeavour?" he asked

"hahahaha no" 😐

"I'll get going now if any new information is needed you know where to find me hawks" said Aizawa leaving.

I wiped away the sweat I don't thinks he's onto us yet.

Aizawa POV

Hawks was being suspicious as soon as I mentioned the name Dabi. Guess tonight I'll be following a hero. Greattt not another sleepless night 😢.

|lol I feel so bad for taking Aizawa's sleep away from him- anyways what do you think of this part it's a bit boring but idc 💅|