Part 29

Dabi POV

The alarm clock went off at 6am. It had been 2 days since our argument and I had agreed with Shiggy that I would come back to the league today as early as I could. I got up and stretched whilst yawning.

"Keigo! Rise and shine you feathery bitch"

He groaned and turned so his back was to my face. I then proceeded to pull him off the bed.

"oww" he cried landing face first on the floor "my beautiful face"

I couldn't help but laugh as he got up from the floor. He dragged me to the kitchen where he started to make breakfast.

After we ate breakfast I went to our bedroom where I got changed into my villain outfit. I walked out and kissed hawks goodbye and called Kurogiri to make me a warpgate to the bar, as hawks and I decided that flying wasn't a good idea with myself being a month pregnant.

The black-purple mist appeared in the middle of the room and I walked to it blowing keigo a kiss making him blush before I went through.

I was on the otherside and there he was... Shigaraki...

"you have white hair?" he asked suprised

SHIT HOW COULD I FORGET TO DYE MY HAIR.

"what a lovely greeting" I returned avoiding the question.

"Well now that you are here safely I'm going back to bed, it's too fucking early for this shit" The blue haired man yawned getting up from the stool he was sitting on and started walking away.

He stopped and turned around.

"just for your information, just because you're an omega doesn't mean you get out of shit"

"I hope not" I smiled back

As soon as he left I turned to Kurogiri.

"can you please get me some black hair dye I completely forgot I washed it out"

"sure thing, anything else?"

"no thats all, thank you"

Kurogiri warpgated somewhere and returned with a bottle of black hair dye within no time. He handed it to me and I smiled.

"thank you, Giri"

"anything for you," he lowered his voice "how's the pregnancy going?"

"great actually" I responded smiling

"well you go and dye your hair because Toga said something about being up early to see you"

I nodded and ran to the bathroom to dye my hair to black. Keigo wasn't going to be happy he constantly told me how much he loved my white hair, but concealing my identity was much more important.

After half an hour I left the bathroom with my hair done. I walked over to the sofa and sat myself down and put my phone on charge and started looking through the news. 'Endeavor saves the day'. 'Hawks has a lead on the omega Dabi case'

Just the usual shit which was on the news. I turned my phone off to hear almost silent footfalls.

"Dabi!!!"

The blonde girl jumped in my arms purposely missing my stomach area as she knew about me being pregnant.

"heyy Crazy" I laughed patting her head

"I haven't seen you since that chicken's apartment"

I chuckled

"anyways how are you two lovebirds" she teased