Part 26

Hawks POV

Toya was 1 month into his pregnancy, not much of an achievement according to google, but it felt ever so important to the both of us, I thought to myself.

I looked over to my boyfriend who was on his phone, he was continuously getting spammed by Toga and his two mothers... Yes I see Kurogiri as Dabi's second mother... Especially since he is so over protective of Toya-😰

Then it hit me out of nowhere we were on our 1st month anniversary today and we had done absolutely nothing since I had left at 6:30 am for work and had just gotten back half an hour ago at 7pm.

I racked my brain for last minute ideas and then I had a brilliant idea, we both hadn't eaten so I'll whip up a healthy fancy meal as quickly as I can... But what should I make...

Oh-I know! I'll make traditional ramen. He's gotta love it.

I started getting out my cooking supplies out of the cupboards of my small kitchen. We'll definitely need a larger house in the future.

"What are you making?" asked Toya walking into the kitchen.

"That's a surprise~" I responded flirtatiously, making him blush in return, oh how I love it when he's flustered.

I got the ingredients out and started chopping and cooking

|lol i have no idea how to cook ramen|

After an hour it was finally finished I plated it all up, so that it was nice and pretty.

"I love ramen" smiled dabi

"I'm glad you do" I smiled in return

I handed him his bowl.

"to our 1 month anniversary" I said as I sat myself down next to him

"it's our 1 month anniversary?" asked dabi

I laughed "yeah"

We ate our meal whilst I told dabi about work, I didn't tell him everything like the top secret stuff... Because in the end I'm a hero and he's still a villain... As much as it saddens me its the truth.

"Kei?" asked a voice

"yes"

"I got a text from my mother"

"which one?"

Toya hit my arm

I laughed "but really which one"

"Rei" he responded

I nodded "what'd she say?"

He blushed a deep crimsom.

"she asked... when were you going to mark me"

I felt my nose bleed as I probably blushed a new shade of red.

"Keigo! Your bleeding"

"j-just a nosebleed"

"but seriously... I'm pregnant with your child... if another man or woman takes advantage of me somehow and marks me... The Pup it'll be kille-" he droned on reminding me a bit of that blue haired, sonic kid in class 2a.

I kissed him quickly . "I'll mark you with your permission"

"if you mark me I want to mark you"

"deal?" i flirted

"deal" he flirted back

I picked my soon to be mate up carefully grasping his thighs, through a pair of black track pants.

I put him on the bed and we both took off our t-shirts.

"where do you want me to mark you" I asked

He pointed to the side of his neck near the base as it would be easy to hide in the future . I pushed him down lighly onto the bed and started the bite i started of lightly but my alpha pheromones took over and I was full on vampire biting the whimpering omega underneath me.

After a while I managed to stop myself and flipped my body to Toya's side. Then I felt a weight on top of me and looked to see Toya their.

"Your turn~" he said seductively, making me blush.

He traced my chest and seemed to find a spot he liked, just underneath my collarbone. I nodded to let him know I'm fine with his choice in to where to put the soulmark.

He started his bite softly, but like me his pheromones took over and he clamped onto my skin with his teeth.

It felt as if there was a hot liquid running through my body spreading everywhere and tingling as it went. It took so much to be able to hold in my whimpers.

After what seemed to be a while Toya unclenched his teeth. And collapsed on top of me, yawning.

We both fell asleep like that, Toya on top of me, but we felt almost closer, almost more connected. I guess this is what it means to have a soulmate, to not feel alone.

|sorry for not posting in a while I have my exams coming soon and so on... I hope yall enjoyed |