Part 15

Dabi POV

As it was early in the morning none of the league were awake so I decided to go to my room. I tried to be as quiet as possible as to not wake anyone. I put my hand on my doorknob, I was about to twist it and go in but I heard steps behind me.

"where have you been!?" came the whisper shout of Kurogiri "I'm getting sick and tired of you always taking these little holidays every month!"

"I-I" I started, turning around to look at the misty person

"Tell me the truth not some worthless excuse!" he said quietly but anger in his voice

"I-I'll tell you when the time is right" I whisper shouted back, before closing the door in kurogiris face.

I heard him sigh and walk away on the other side of the door. I could tell he was just trying to help... But he would probably think I was useless if he found out my secondary gender.

"ugh" I groaned to myself, jumping onto the bed.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from Keigo

🐔
Hi T pretty bored, the piece of flaming trash hasn't arrived yet so I got nothing to do.

💜
Hey K, pretty bored too, the league likes their sleep, so I probs won't see any of them till lunch.

🐔
Lol, anyways...

Our conversation went through some really interesting stuff and before I knew it, a hour had passed and hawks had to leave, as that flaming Bastard had arrived.

I decided to sleep because I had nothing better to do.

11:30 am

"Dabi! Wake up!" came a familiar voice

I yawned opening my eyes to see a blonde girl with sharp teeth and feral, Amber eyes.

"I'm up crazy, I'm up!" I groaned getting up

"who's the lucky guy!?" she asked happily

The blood drained out of my face. Had she found out about keigo and me.

"w-what are you talking about" I lied

"it's on the news" she said "they think you have a mate and I mean it makes sense because of you dissappearing all the time to take care of them"

The colour returned to my face.

"I don't have a mate" I said truthfully

"goddammit I actually believed them" she whined

I chuckled

"anyways" she started "we are having a meeting in 5 minutes"

I nodded and the blonde left I got up and freshened up in the mirror and flatened down my villain outfit.

I walked to the bar and leant against the wall where I usually did.

"welcome back Dabi" said shigaraki obviously as sick of my dissappearing act as Kurogiri.

The other members of the league were arriving and before long everyone was there.

"Here is my latest plan to attack those class 1a brats" started shigaraki

His plan had a lot off parts to it and like always he never considered the fact that class 1a were used to our attacks and we needed some new way to attack them or something like that...

Before long the meeting had ended and we had free time I went to my room and was soon joined by Toga and Twice. We were just playing a game of uno because why not, when...

A sudden wave of nausea hit me.

"I'll be right back" I said to them quickly, before running to my bathroom and throwing up into my toilet.

Thats new I thought...