Part 34

Hawks POV

Today at work was soooooooo boring, well until Eraserhead called me about Shinso going to see my Toya. Well afterwards felt even more boring. To be honest the only thing me sane was the amount of happiness I was feeling from my beautiful mate. He obviously got on with this Hitoshi kid.

I was more than excited to go home as soon as work was done. I flew as fast as I would in any battle just so I could go home and see Toya.

As soon as I flew through the door I smelled smoke...

"TOYA!" I shouted extremely worried

I ran to where the smoke was coming from to see him with my apartments fire extinguisher, putting out the stove.

"Toya... Why is the stove on fire?" I asked impatiently

He turned around slowly eyes wide like he was caught red handed for something.

"umm- well u see I may of wanted to cook something and... 👉👈" he responded nervously

"and?" I asked sternly

"I caught the stove on fire 😅"

"you set the stove on fire?"

"isn't that what I just said?" he questioned

I couldn't hold my laughter in.

"next time leave the cooking to me or a restaurant/takeaway" I laughed out

"definitely" he said joining my laughter

"lets order some food I cannot be bothered to make anything today" I said as our laughing fit finished.

"that sounds good" Toya said smiling

After I ordered the meal and it had arrived we sat down next to each other and looked for a new house for our future family house.

I was just scrolling through with a mouthfull of food in my mouth when-

"Keigo stop! Look at that apartment"

I stopped scrolling and clicked on the link, It was a spacious penthouse, no stairs for the baby to hurt itself on, easy access to my agency and Endeavours and a big kitchen which would be perfect to teach Toya how to cook!

"It's actually the best one! " I exclaimed

"I agree! " Toya replied excitedly

"I'll put us as being interested in the house" I said excited that after a couple of months we had finally found a potential home for our baby

Toya did his beautiful smile which he rarely did. Soon after we finished our food and put the leftover food in the fridge and went and got into our pyjamas. I put on a pair of sweatpants and went shirtless, Toya tooke another one of my hoodies and a pair of shorts which were hidden under my- well his hoodie. We went and sat on the sofa and turned on the tv.

"Hey Kiego?"

"Yes Toya?"

"My mother wants me to get an ultrasound just to check up on the pup... But I'm not sure if I should..."

"well I think Dr Suzuki is trained in doing ultrasounds, and lots of stuff to do with pregnancy... So as she was the person to discover about you being pregnant, she could definitely do it and not call Endeavor on us"

"maybe" he said, flinching at the name Endeavor

After half an hour Toya fell asleep on me and I decided it was time for myself and Toya to go to sleep.

|I didn't know what to write for this chapter but I know what I'm doing next chapter let's just say another Todoroki is involved- oop|