Part 19

Hawks POV

As I came through the patio door after finishing work early. I saw all the boxes full of Toya's stuff. There wasn't a lot just about 3 medium sized boxes containing mostly clothes from the look of it.

"Toya?" I said aloud, noticing he was no where to be seen.

"I'm here" came a weak voice, coming from the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and saw him sitting by the toilet with his head leant against the wall and his knees drawn to his chest.

"are you ok" I asked in a worried tone, crouching down in front of him.

He looked up towards me with his turquoise eyes.

"just a little sick... Thats all" he said depressingly.

I knew something else was going on to make him feel sad...

I pulled off my leather glove and touched his face, tracing his scars.

"what did the league do?" I asked

He took his gaze away from mine.

"Shigaraki kicked me out for being an omega" he said hesitantly "only Toga, Twice, Kurogiri and Compress think of me as their friend"

THAT BLUE HAIRED BASTARD

"at least you have those 4" I said hoping to cheer up his mood

He looked deep into my eyes

"and you too" he said blushing enough for me to notice.

The mood was just right for me to ask a question which I had wanted to ask for ages.

"Toya... We've know each other for litteraly over a week... but I feel so special around you..." I started

He narrowed his eyes obviously not catching on.

"w-will... Will you be my boyfriend" I managed to say

"w-what?" he asked blushing bright pink.

"will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, blushing hardcore.

"Is that even a question" he answered back

"w-what?..." I said, confused.

He hugged me.

"you stupid chicken" he laughed "YES"

I couldn't believe it I had the worlds best boyfriend.

"did you seriously ask me out in a bathroom" giggled dabi

"maybe" i chuckled back.

I broke our hug and went in for a kiss.

"I don't want you to get sick" he said

"I don't care" I said in return

I went and kissed him lightly but passionately. He broke the kiss obviously worried that he would get me sick. I chuckled.

"come on lets get you to bed... Babe~" I said

He blushed

"what about my stuff?" he asked

"I'll sort it out myself" I said to him

I picked him up, putting my hands on his thighs and he wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms fell around my neck and his head fell on my shoulder. I carried him to my bedroom and layed him down. I walked to the wardrobe and through him a hoodie and a pair of shorts. I left the room and started to sort through his things and put them into place. Before long it was just clothes in the boxes and my home was feeling more homely with some more ornaments.

I put all his clothes into one box and collapsed the other boxes. I carried the box full of clothes to my - our room and put it to the side before climbing into bed next to my sleeping boyfriend.