Part 9

|I've never written anything like this but her goes|

⚠️18+⚠️  ⚠️sex⚠️  ⚠️unholy😏⚠️

Dabi POV

Hawks pushed me on the bed and then got on all fours ontop of me. He kissed me deeply, adding his tongue. I felt myself moan in the kiss, and it seemed to turn the red winged man even more than my Pheromones had. He pulled off the hoodie I stole and his own hero jacket and t-shirt.

The hero proceeded to bite my neck and work his way down to my trouser line. I felt his hand creep up to my nipple and play with it, making me moan even louder than last time.

"you like that? ~" he taunted, looking straight into my eyes

I nodded quickly, and hawks continued. I felt his hips press against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The dirty blonde suddenly started moving his hands downwards towards the top of my trousers, he slipped them off with no effort leaving me in my underwear.

I felt myself go bright red. The red winged man blushed slightly and released a few dominance Pheromones, revealing his identity as an alpha. He pulled off his own trousers, leaving himself in his own boxers. Once again he leaned over me pressing his weight on me, making me moan untill his kiss muffled it, he moved his hand to my thigh rubbing it with force.

"Fuck me already!" I snarled as my dick was already hard.

"what's the magic word?" he nagged seductively, suddenly grabbing my ass, making me harder.

"d-daddy?" I said thinking this was the 'magic' word he was talking about

"It was supposed to be please, but that works as well ~" he seducingly said

I felt his fingers trace the line of my boxers before pulling them off completely, leaving me nude on the bed.

"your body is so beautiful" he said, admiring me "but not as beautiful as your face"

I blushed so hard and tears in my eyes... No one has ever called me beautiful, they all called me a monster... My thoughts were suddenly caught of by a tight grip- I looked down to see hawks with his hand around my dick.

I moaned ever so loud. His hand went up and down, leaving me breathless.

"I-I'm coming" I managed to breathe out

The alpha put his mouth over, and swallowed. I screamed in pleasure.

The dirty blonde flipped me onto my front. I immediately moaned as loud as I could, when he stuck his finger in me, after a couple seconds of him pulling his finger in and out he added a second finger and started scissoring, making me scream in pleasure once again, after preparing me for a minute with the scissoring, he got up and took off his underwear.

He put his hands on my hips lifting me to my all fours, he went behind me and entered me, he started slow and steady.

"a-ah... Harder daddy" I moaned out to him.

He started going harder and faster, he grabbed my hips so he could go deeper and eventually he hit my sweet spot.

"FUCK YEAH-mmmmm-HARDER" I screamed at him.

He went as fast as he could, with every push he hit my sweet spot, my moaning got louder and louder every second.

"I'm close" hawks moaned out

"me too" I moaned back, realising my dick was hard once again.

After a couple of minutes we both came. I came on the bed and he came inside me.

Hawks pulled out of me and I rolled to the side avoiding my mess. Hawks pulled off the blanket i messed up and threw it on the floor. He then proceeded to crawl to me and hug me from behind and pull the duvet over us.

Before long I was fast asleep in his arms... His arms ❤️

|I cringed so much writing this... I hope yall enjoyed 🙃|