Part 47

Dabis POV

All I remember leaving that alley way in Endeavours arms was the barricade of heros surrounding Endeavour as the crowds crained their necks to see what the commotion was about. I turned my head away from the crowd facing towards Endeavours chest, the flames licking my exposed burned face.

We walked for about 5 minutes with the mob of cituzens snapping their cameras before he put me in the backseat of a car.

He got into the front seat next to his driver, who was loudmouthed and had a white beard and moustache and black hair.

I was sat in the back contemplating everything. How was I gonna get out, What would Keigo think, What was going to happen to me, What was going to happen to the baby...

I made a move to open the door once the car had slowed down but my hand was caught by Endeavour, I was to weak to pull away. He let go once the car sped up again. I was screwed there was no way of escape.

We arrived and hell broke loose Endeavour had picked me up again as I was so shaken from what was happening. Crowds swarmed once again once we left the car. This time the news there filming and the reporter aggressively asking myself and Endeavour questions.

When we entered many pros from his agency showed interest when he brought me through what I guessed was the main area as he strode through to his office.

He set me down on the seat and brought out handcuffs.

He picked up his phone and turned away

"Hawks we did it!"

Shit...

"I'm guessing you haven't seen the news this hour"

...Its already on the news?

"That retched omega villain has finally been caught and even worse is pregnant"

Stfu

"Exactly what I was thinking! They even found a binding mark on his neck to show he is mated"

Keigos gonna kill me

"My agency... why?"

Oh shit hes asking where I am

"I know you're lead on this case but you are not neede-"

L The Flaming trash got hung up on

Endeavour turned around and walked closer to me and I looked at him turquoise eyes meeting identical ones.

"Right Dabi... we are inviting Police detective Tsukauchi here to interview you"

I gulped

"I believe you are aware of his quirk, being able to know if you are lying or not"

I also have Aizawa and I believe Hawks showing up.

Well at least some people I know are showing up...

Within the next 30 minutes I was being walked to Endeavours interogation room and was sat infront of Detective Tsukauchi.

Aizawa was standing in the corner goggles on probably there to erase my quirk if i tried using it. I looked over to the mirror showing my vunreable self sat infront of a calm Tsukauchi. The mirror however was definately a one way mirror where i was being observed.