Part 24

Dabi POV

"Kei?" I asked.

He turned around from making breakfast.

"yes?"

"as we are going to see my mother tonight... Do you mind if you help wash out my hair dye? "

"yeah of course" he replied "after breakfast though, then I'll rush to work afterwards"

After he served breakfast and I had eaten, we had both moved to the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and he started washing out my hair dye. Before long my once black hair had turned white

|in the manga its white not red... Sorry for those who think its red|

"damnn I'm liking the new hair babeee" said hawks cooly

"shut up birdbrain" I said blushing

"awwwee did I get you flustered" teased Keigo

"Hmph" was my only response

He grabbed my hips and kissed me softly with passion, making me go as bright as the wings on his back. He broke the kiss and ran to the bedroom to get changed into his hero uniform. He then ran to the balcony.

"I'll be back at 4pm to pick you up, love you byeeee"

He jumped of the balcony blowing me a kiss. Damn he is flirtatious today.

Before long I was picking out an oufit from my box of clothes. I had to look good for my mother who I hadn't seen in about 10 years... I miss her so much... I started to remember all the times I had stood outside the hospital she was in, considering going in to talk to her... But always resisting the urge.

I suddenly found something that looked nice and appropriate for the occasion. It was a black short sleeve blouse with black jeans and a pair of black converse shoes. I threw the chosen clothes on the bed.

|Damnnn blackkk is his favourite colour 😂|

I also took out a plain navy blue hoodie of Keigos, and chucked it at the pile of clothes on the bed, the hood would have to be put up to hide my face because if I would be spotted I wouldn't get to see my mother... I'd be put in a cell to rot, and have my baby taken away...

The thought was scary and made me tremble... Was seeing my mother really worth the risk of having my baby taken away.

I put my hands on my storach, I didn't have a bump... It'll probably be a couple, maybe more months till that stage in my pregnancy but... I felt like I could feel their presence, it gave me comfort.

"what are we going to do little guy" I sighed

I walked to the other room to switch on the TV to see the news, it was a debate about me, they were talking about if I was sent to prison should I have the same prison sentence as an usual alpha villain or have a different prison sentence all together.

Obviously me being an omega was still the main talk on the news, in second it was an league of villain attack on class 1a last night. I laughed, that must've made shigaraki's day.

While I was in my thoughts I heard a familiar voice on screen.

"... we as pro heroes have put together a load of information on the villain Dabi, yet we cannot find his real name or what his origins are. As soon as any information is found it will be automatically said to the population. " said hawks confidently to the screen.

He's a good liar, bit I can't help but think what would happen to him if he was discovered protecting me and knew all the answers to the questions everyone was asking. He would definitely loose all popularity the public gives him and what loose what little trust the older pro heroes give him.

I turned the news off and put on a movie and fell asleep.

Hours later

"Toya!" came a voice

"hmm?" I said back

"go get changed we're going to see your mother" said keigo in my ear

My eyes snapped open. I got up and stretched and proceeded to run to the bedroom to get changed. I came out again and ruffled my white spikey hair.

"right let's go" I said pulling up my hood.

Hawks picked me up bridle style and walked to the roof.

"I still don't like heights" I said stubbornly

Keigo chuckled as he jumped off the balcony. And we started our short but significant journey to the hospital

|I was meaning to put Mrs Todoroki in this part but I decided not to, as its already very long|