Part 36

Dabi POV

As soon as the the name of the doctor came out of his mouth, I didn't know what to do or feel. I don't know if I should've felt angry or upset- but I stayed sort of in an emotionless thought process... In the arms of my lover.

"Toya?" asked Keigo probably expecting me to snap at him... I'm surprised I didn't

"hmm?"

"I thought you would be angry..."

"I should be... But I feel like this is the right time to reconnect with one of my siblings..."

He hugged me tighter sensing my emotionless state.

"Natsuo was my closest sibling and technically my childhood bestfriend... He deserves to know I'm alive and- pregnant"

I could feel Keigo's relief and happiness

"When is he coming?" I asked

"Next week, I told him too set up his office and settle in first" Keigo replied

"office... I thought Natsuo was still in college... "

"He got his first Job as my private doctor at my agency!"

I couldn't help but feel proud of my little brother, and a little smirk grew on my face. Natsuo had always wanted to be a doctor, ever since he started tending to my burns and taking care of Fuyumi and I when we got sick, especially since no one else would or could.

"Oh and the people selling the pent house we like, invited us to look round it tonight!" said Keigo breaking the silence

"You mean you can look round the apartment " I corrected him

"Actually I still have the facemask and hoodie you used on our first date" he added on

My face lit up even more.

"when are we heading over then?" I asked excitedly

Keigo looked up to the clock and back down to me

"In half an hour, so let's go get changed" said Keigo signaling the bedroom whith his hand

I ran in and got changed into a pair of skinny black jeans, a long sleeved white shirt and of course the jumper and the face mask.

Hawks got changed into some pale blue ripped jeans, a white vest top and a open black shirt with rolled up sleeves. He also took off most of his feathers leaving a pair of ultra cute red wings.

We went down the stairs because I wanted a little exercise and we had time before the viewing of our possible future apartment.

Keigo had previously, whilst in the apartment, had called for a taxi. The Taxi was waiting right in front of the apartment block. We climbed in straight away, and you should've seen the shock on the drivers face when he saw the number 2 hero get in. He luckily took no notice of me sitting right next to my partner.

Before long we arrived at the apartment block which possibly contained our future home. Keigo asked the taxi driver to wait outside for us while we went in, which the driver happily agreed to.

We went to the lobby and the receptionist, after getting over their shock of seeing the one and only Hawks, told us to head right up and that the estate agent selling the apartment was waiting.

We went onto the elevator, where Keigo took my hand and squeezed it gently.

"are you excited?" he asked looking at the doors of the elevator.

"definitely, I can't wait to see what this apartment offers" I replied, squeezing his hand back.

We both looked at each other, turquoise meeting gold.

The doors opened to reveal a short little corridor with a door at the end. We started walking to the door, breaking our eye contact but still holding hands.

We reached the door in no time. Hawks let go of my hand to knock on the door, which opened as soon as was knocked on.

"Ah mr Hawks and... His acquaintance? Welcome to your possible future home" she said gesturing to the apartment behind her.

My eyes sparkled as soon as I looked around the apartment it looked exactly how it looked in the pictures.

"Mr Hawks I can show you around the apartment if you would like and... You the one with the hoodie," she said glaring at me "you look around by yourself"

She looked at me as though I was something under her... She then turned and looked at Keigo with a lustful look in her eyes and a wild blush on her picture perfect face.

Yeah I'm definitely not letting that bitch out of my sight. I followed secretly making sure she didn't know I was following. The estate agent and Keigo went to 'look' at the bedroom. She put her hands on Keigo's chest, pushing him to the wall as soon as they entered and put her face right up close, totally unaware of me standing in the doorframe.

"This is fucking unprofessional get off me" he said angrily

"Oh hawks I'm your biggest fan please date me! You love me don't you? " she said blushing harder than before

I felt myself go feral and release many anger pheromones, she turned her head in my direction sensing a feral omega

"Get your hands OFF MY MATE before I burn you to nothing more than a pile of ash"

She took her hands off Keigo

"Mate!?" she cried "You have a mate!?"

She ran off saying something along the lines of look around the apartment yourselves with tear filled eyes.

"Toya calm down, she was a crazy fan who wanted more than she could get" said Keigo running and hugging me to try and calm me down.

I hugged him back trying to stop myself from finding that girl and tearing her to pieces and burning her. I will not dissapoint my lover... Not like how I dissapointed Mom, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto...

"I like the apartment" I said as I felt myself calm down substantially.

"I do too... It's the same as the photos on their website no differences" he said in a calming monotone voice

"I think it is the perfect future home for our child" I said letting go and looking into his eyes

"I do too..." He said looking into my eyes fully

I pulled down my mask and gave him a short passion filled kiss, which he returned.

"I say we go home and I'll purchase the house later" he said taking my hand and heading to the elevator.

|Btw Today (August the 16th) is my birthday so 😌👌.  My birthday gift is to give you all this long chapter which I hope you enjoy|

Anime_Dabixhawks omg read their amazing book plss, I recommend it sooo much