Part 52

Hawks POV

"He wants to talk to me?"

I looked at Fuyumi in shock. Surely Toya wouldn't want to talk to me this soon? Or at all, for that matter.

"Do not mess this up asshole" growled Natsuo, the atmosphere around getting ever so colder.

Shoto crossed his arms nodding in agreement to his older brother.

"I will try."

I turned around from the siblings, facing the door to Endeavour's office, where Toya was sat alone inside.

I opened the door.

As soon as the door clicked when it shut, I could feel piercing blue eyes on my back.

"Look Keigo-"

"Toya I'm so fucking sorry, I know you will never forgive me" I pretty much ran to him falling to my knees infront of him as he sat in his chair. "But please Toya don't fucking hate me"

"Keigo"

"I could never live with myself"

"Kei-"

"I love you so fucking much Toya, please don't hate m-"

Two slender arms wrapped around me

"W-what?"

"Keigo... I don't hate you, i'm just dissapointed. I had a hard think about what you said, and agree to most of it"

Yes toya was disapointed but to say I was relieved was an uderstatement. A couple tears swelled up in my eyes.

"Toya, thank you..."

After a few minutes of us hugging and a couple of tears dropping onto his back, Toya broke the silence.

"What's going to happen to us? And the baby?"

I let go of him and looked him in his Icy blue eyes

"About...that" I looked down unable to look him in the eye any longer

"What?" He asked sternly

"I kind of made a tiny little deal with the hero commisions president" I said while looking down

"What the hell did you agree to?"

...

"For you to be free, we need to reveal our relationship to the public as well as your family ties to the Todorokis" I explained to him

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

"You know why"

Dabi let out a fustrated sigh

"To be honest, I didn't expect something like this to happen, especially from the hero commision"

"Neither did I" I laughed nervously "Oh I also forgot to mention you get free therapy from the commision too"

I looked up a little

He was staring at me

"I don't need therapy" he said stubbornly

"Sure" I said sarcastically

"Hey i'm still upset with you" he huffed

Oh I forgot about that...

Noticing my distress, Toya changed the subject

"How is this information about me going public?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but I think you would need to go on to one of the hero commisions TV interview shows"

...

"Like the ones All might and the dumpster fire used to do?"

"Pretty much, it's probably going to be live too"

...

"Oh god Kiego, I dont want to do this... I just want us to go back to our secret little relationship again" he said upsetingly

"I know... I want that too, but this will ultimately be better for our childs future"

Toya nodded in agreement

"I want to do this live TV interview as soon as possible"

"Are you sure? I'm sure I can put it off for a few months longer."

"The sooner the better" he replied

I nodded.