...Another day With Ĥ̶̙͉̖͜ͅ3̴̗̯̩͆̒n̸͐̓ͅR̸̺̖̍̀̀̇͝ỳ̶̙͋̾̕͝...

Hey remember the first day with Ĥ̶̙͉̖͜ͅ3̴̗̯̩͆̒n̸͐̓ͅR̸̺̖̍̀̀̇͝ỳ̶̙͋̾̕͝ back in book 1? yeah that went terrible......and so did this one- 

3̴̡̠̼̰̪̲̳̌̀̿͋͐̚͘ͅR̵̹͚̹͓̎ŕ̷͉̣̭̈͝ͅ0̴̻̙́̇̇͂̃R̸͔̝̫̫̀͂: H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜ What on the fourth wall was all that for!? 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: I'm not sure what your refering to

Corruptick Will: YOU SUNK AN ENTIRE CRUISE SHIP H̵̞̝̪̠̹͂3̸̧͕̞̖͈͚̜͙̌̏͒́̎̃͊̋̈̀̈̚̚ͅͅͅN̷̢̮̤̫̹̞̼̭͈̼̹͐̐̒ͅͅR̵̹̩͖̮̞̻̗̙͚̼͎̣̿͆̀͒̄̾͛̄̉̎̐͑Y̵͓͎̊̑͋̾̏!!!

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜:...Are you sure that was me? I-I think I would remember doing something like that-

Toy Yendo: H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜ I watched you fire a harpoon into the captains face! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: that sounds dangerous 

Corruptick Will: You were head butting children off the side of the ship

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: that uhh- that must have been horrifying to watch

3̴̧̥̹̣̫͚̟̲̗̘͉͎̉R̶̢̜̺͈͉͉͓̮̭͎̰̪̹̯͈̿̌̇̍̃͂̓́̄͑͊̚̚̚r̸̢̼̟͔̿̒̇0̴̨̧̛̛̛͍̝͚̺̮̻̈́̀͊͑̓̇̏̎͐̌̈́R̸̡̰͙̫̳͓͇͔̤͍̯̜͚͊̓͑̍̚͠: and then you started making out with the ice sculpture!

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜:thank G1!+cH G4M3r that the children weren't on board to see it

Corruptick Will: uhhh H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜why is the life boat all red and sticky? 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: well I guess you can say it is red and sticky 

Toy Yendo: H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜what are we standing in? 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: uhh will you believe it's strawberry milkshake? 

Toy Yendo: no we will not believe that! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: uhhh melted gum drops? 

Toy Yendo: no!!! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: uhhh boat nectar? 

Toy Yendo: N0!!!! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: some of The creators tears! 

3̴̧̥̹̣̫͚̟̲̗̘͉͎̉R̶̢̜̺͈͉͉͓̮̭͎̰̪̹̯͈̿̌̇̍̃͂̓́̄͑͊̚̚̚r̸̢̼̟͔̿̒̇0̴̨̧̛̛̛͍̝͚̺̮̻̈́̀͊͑̓̇̏̎͐̌̈́R̸̡̰͙̫̳͓͇͔̤͍̯̜͚͊̓͑̍̚͠: +311 U$ +H3 +RU+H H̵̞̝̪̠̹͂3̸̧͕̞̖͈͚̜͙̌̏͒́̎̃͊̋̈̀̈̚̚ͅͅͅN̷̢̮̤̫̹̞̼̭͈̼̹͐̐̒ͅͅR̵̹̩͖̮̞̻̗̙͚̼͎̣̿͆̀͒̄̾͛̄̉̎̐͑Y̵͓͎̊̑͋̾̏!!!!!!

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: fine.... it's the elderly couple from 2b- 

All of them: H̵̞̝̪̠̹͂3̸̧͕̞̖͈͚̜͙̌̏͒́̎̃͊̋̈̀̈̚̚ͅͅͅN̷̢̮̤̫̹̞̼̭͈̼̹͐̐̒ͅͅR̵̹̩͖̮̞̻̗̙͚̼͎̣̿͆̀͒̄̾͛̄̉̎̐͑Y̵͓͎̊̑͋̾̏!!!!!

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜:well they were umm- they were taking all of the crescent rolls 

3̵̧̳̣̳̩̱̄͠Ȑ̸͍̼̱̹̟r̵̦̓̌̀̂́͂͜0̷̛̣̎̐̔͘R̶̨̛̛͍̲̭͙͐: I can't believe what I'm hearing!!!

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: I will not apologize for art 

Corruptick Will: looking around where are the other lifeboats? 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: oh you won the prize, I didn't even notice that! 

Corruptick Will: wH3R3 3r4 +h3 0+H3r 1!F3 B04+$ H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜!?

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: Looking at the trajectory of the moon and the sun.... probably at the bottom of the ocean! I bit lots of holes in them...

All 3: Ḩ̴̼̼͈̘̐͜3̵̺̋͛͊̈́̅̑N̸̦̈́̽͋͝͠R̴̻̓͗̀Ý̸̼̮̫̂͜!!!! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: I have a problem... I have a serious problem...

Toy Yendo: You are just terrible today! 

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: shhhhh...... do you hear that? that's the sound of forgiveness-

3̵̧̳̣̳̩̱̄͠Ȑ̸͍̼̱̹̟r̵̦̓̌̀̂́͂͜0̷̛̣̎̐̔͘R̶̨̛̛͍̲̭͙͐: that's the sound of people drowning H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜....

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: That, is what forgiveness sounds like: screaming and then silence.....

3̵̧̳̣̳̩̱̄͠Ȑ̸͍̼̱̹̟r̵̦̓̌̀̂́͂͜0̷̛̣̎̐̔͘R̶̨̛̛͍̲̭͙͐: well at least we got the pieces to build the machine....we should be able to open it right?

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: yeah... oh tho we will have to try to make them come with us.....

Corruptick Will: sir aren't you more concerned about the boat-

Toy Yendo: so how are we going to do that?

H̷̢͕͓͈̟̹̰͝3̶̢̬̤̭̺̍͋͑́ǹ̷̛̰̮̫̥͋R̷̨̟̤͚̪̖̣͊͗̍́͋͌̚͘ỳ̵̡̫̟̻̫̩̟̗̊̕̚͜: well I may know some one who is willing to help..... after all we are "Friends" .......