This Is Halloween

Gamers and Corruptions, enjoy- (you know the deal, Q the music-)

*a path way of pumpkin lanterns light up* 

Mirror Domino(???): pops out of a grave Folks and Monster of every age! 

Fitch: also pops out of a grave wouldn't you like to see something strange! 

Fitch and Mirror Domino(???): Come with us and you will see! This is our town of Halloween~ 

Clockwork and Zim: This is Halloween! 

Spade and Mindless Fitch: This is Halloween! 

Evil Morty: Pumpkins scream in the dead of night! 

Fern and Finn: This is Halloween! Everybody make a scene! 

Dipper and Mabel: Trick-or-treat, till the neighbors are gonna die of fright! 

The creepypastas: it's our town! Everybody scream! In this town of Halloween.... 

Void Aspyn: hiding behind a tree I am the one hiding under your bed! Teeth ground sharp! And the eyes glowing red! 

Roadkill:  on a tree I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair! 

Lucian and Flint: This is Halloween! This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.... 

The Beast: In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song- 

Bill Cipher: pops out IN THIS TOWN! Don't we love it now! Everyone's waiting for the next surprise! 

Villain Deku: round that corner, man.... Hiding in the trash can, somethings waiting now to pounce, and how you'll- 

Invader Zib: jumps out of the trash -SCREAM!!! 

Jeff The Killer: pops out of a corner THIS IS HALLOWEEN! 

Ben Drowned: teleports here Red 'n' black! 

Eyeless Jack: rises from the sewers -slimy green! 

Jeff The Killer: aren't you scared!? 

Broken Bryan and The Suicidal Jester: on top of a roof well that's just fine! Say it once, say it twice! Take a chance and roll the dice! Ride with the moon in the dead of night!!! 

Vex: Everybody scream, EVERYBODY SCREAM!!! In our town of Halloween~!!! 

Ringleader  Trixy: I am the clown with the tear-away face!  There teeth sharpen and there eyes for darker HERE IN A FLASH AND GONE WITHOUT A TRACE!!! 

Puppetmaster Arrow: I am The "Who" when you call: "who's there?" 

Silvinate: in the dark  I am the wind blowing through your hair.... 

North: flying I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!!! 

Cyclock and Corrupted Gamer: this is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! 

Bipper, Beast Wirt, and Ice Finn: red smoke surrounding them tender lumpings everywhere, life's no fun without a good scare! 

Dipper: sitting on a tree that's our job! 

Wirt: also sitting on that same tree but we are not mean! 

Dipper and Wirt: in our town of Halloween!!! 

Bill Cipher: In this town! Don't we live it now! Everyone's waiting for the next surprise! 

Gamer: The Void Heart might catch you in the back and-

Domino and Henry: jump out -SCREAM LIKE A BANSHEE!!! Make you jump out of your skin! 

All: THIS IS HALLOWEEN! EVERYBODY SCREAM!!! 

Bipper: won't ya please make way for a very special guy... 

Beast Wirt: pops in out of no where The Void Heart is king of All Curses and nightmares, everyone hail to the Pandora King now! 

All: This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! 

Void Aspyn and Undead Loki: they pour in the inside of Pandora's box into the fountain turning it into a black like void ...in this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song... 

Everyone: LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!! 

The Void Heart: Finally rises from the void 

Void Aspyn: WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHA!!! 

Happy Halloween Y'all!!!