Because I'm obsessed with talking about worldbuilding-(shitpost?????)

The tittle speaks for it self..... 

Yes, I have a problem with just just talking about my characters and the type of world they live, and I ain't going to talk about the lore cause If I learned something from Scott Cawthon.... is that your keep and make your lore secretive and confusing that the fanbase no longer knows what to do with it and it's basically all over the place till the fans get stressed about it.... :> .... thank Scott Cawthon for the stress I have for the FNAF Lore.... 

ANYWAYS- 

this is basically just me talking about random World building and a bit of the characters and even species that live here...... so just enjoy my ....text.... talking about stuff people probably don't care about-

Note: so just to let you know the world building is still a working progress so not all of it is finished-

Ok so In my announcements page I did already talk about where the multiverse lives in so just so I don't repeat my self-

If you didn't bother to read that basically They Live in a Town called Rosevillwoods and it's basically like a magic like town with some modern stuff that humans have and MOST of the creatures there are friendly and ok with humans living there

Now that we got that out of the way let's continue-

To put it short The Multiverse takes place in the year of........................................................... uhhhhhh ........... looking through all of the events of history real quick ...... uhhh about 30000000000000000000000000000000000+ years from now or something..... basically yes, the events that happen now are in the past for these guys....

And well we all knew Humanity was going to doom it self and surprise surprise, it did 

 Basically the world is over run by magic now and Humans are seen as outcast to the new magic society after there down fall, while the government is trying to rebuild it self along with democracy and other stuff that fell down with humans, Magic has developed there own world with it have not only there own kingdoms but also cities, states, towns, lands, hell- I mean schools,  ect. and I guess also there own laws/rules, since now you need a license or permit for nearly everything cool ..... like a wand, a magic broom, a staff, a magic carpet, anything from fantasy like items. 

 Now Depending on where you live in as a human, it will determine how others treat you and how your life will be living there, what do I mean by that? well you know how I said most of the people in Rosevillwoods are friendly towards humans? .....well not all places are....