...So The Multiverse manage to access Discord-

....Idk how to explain this situation- 

....They just decided to have there own group chats because of this..... and I don't think it went well-

Octopus Demon: ....Clockwork, when I said set up the server I didn't mean also chose our names- AND WHY THE FUCK AM I NAMED OCTOPUS DEMON!?

Clock Bear: .....isn't that what you are?

Octopus Demon: NO!

Clock Bear: ....your welcome Black Hat :)

Dorito Asswhole: I'm sorry, who let Clock bitch over here set up the names!?

Drunk Bitch: Probably the boss who is now named octopus demon

Dorito Asswhole: well it's true tho

Octopus Demon: I'M NOT AN OCTOPUS DEMON!!!!

Drunk Bitch: You can keep telling your self that

Piece Of Shit: WHAT THE FUCK!? WHO NAMED THE ALLMIGHTY ZIM A PIECE OF SHIT!? 

A Toaster With Anger Issues: Who do you think dumbass? 

Piece Of Shit: I DON'T KNOW!? WAS IT BLACK HAT!?

Octopus Demon: More like it was our dear old time shit bear!!!

Piece Of Shit: CLOCKWORK WHAT THE FUCK!?

Clock Bear: ......I'm just naming you by your definitions

A Toaster With Anger Issues: I'm sorry, HOW THE FUCK AM I A TOASTER!?

Clock Bear:..... well you see I-

Cannibal Tree: Zim, are you on caps lock again?

Piece Of Shit: WHAT? 

Cannibal Tree: ....did you press a button that says Caps?

Piece Of Shit: NO! ZIM WOULD NEVER DO THAT MISTAKE- oh hey look at that it was on caps locks....

Octopus Demon: You stupid son of bitch

Time Bear: Ok ok, enough using Zim as a punching bag, right now we need to discuss important manners and those manners are to kill those pathetic Dolls- I mean heroes ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! >:) 

Dorito Asswhole: ....ok calm down there Murder Bitch, we don't know exactly what are we going to do to them...

Drunk Bitch: yeah last time I broke in to there house and I got attacked by Bats....fucking Bats....

Time Bear: .....I seem to be the only smart one here since I have multiple ways to kill them 

Octopus Demon: Why the fuck do you need methods to kill them? just go there and rip them apart, easy 

Time Bear: ....first of all have you ever thought that they have something against that? like if they planned ahead of that? or if they have a trap for that in case that does happen? besides, have you ever heard of oh I don't know, creativity? fun? Danganronpa Executions? could you at least have fun and torture while killing them? not to mention just ripping them in half won't do you any good if they a back up...... 

Octopus Demon: .....

Time Bear: It's a test of failure and retries... For once as the villains we have to think like a hero! specifically the hero we are trying to go after, we have to know there weaknesses and powers, there relationships and rivals, and there breaking points! we need to make sure our plans are full proof and ready to end the life of a hero, and have fun watching them die in regret, pain, despair, fate, lost, and feel useless after there defeat..... We Are villains! and we will do as such, it will probably take months and even years but soon enough we Will be ruling this multiverse on my- I mean our hands as we watch the blood flow away from the bodies of these pathetic Dolls named heroes just to see that the Villains, finally won....