1K Reads Special announcement!!!

(the image above is canon btw-) 

Me: casually going to check on Wattpad just to see what's going on 

Wattpad: 

Me: ....... Waiting for my class to end so I can scream- 

So if you don't mind... Ima scream here *Inhales* 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH-!!!!! 

....much better- 

I'm honestly not surprised we got got here since the first ask or dare book has like 5K reads by now- ....and let's be honest, it's probably the thing that made me famous and the thing most people care about- but either way I'm just as happy...

So unlike last time which I was really unprepared when I hit 1K reads thsi tiem I came prepared and know what to do for this special! 

So let me just get straight to the point, I'm closing the ask or dares! For a while- now Before you go comment anything, I'm not ending this book, you'll be able to ask or dare once again soon enough don't worry they'll be back.... besides the others are happy they get a break for a while!- 

What exactly am I doing? You may ask, well.... 

I'M DOING A BACKSTORY- yay- 

To be specific, How the multiverse well got to meet each other... basically how our groups (Good end friends, villains, ect.) got to meet each other! 

Now just a little disclaimers for this story/ the next few chapters... I sadly won't be able to include The Glitch Gang, Bad End Friends or Creepypasta. the reason why is because well for Bad End friends well long story short it falls into spoiler territory, not going to get into details to why. As for The Glitch gang, or anything glitch related, well not only does it also fall into spoiler territory but it also is really complicated and it holds to much lore to this multiverse that I don't want to reveal, I like to keep my lore hidden thank you very much. As for Creepypasta, ok this one is just in thin ice write now since Not only am I working on the rewrite of my creepypasta book, but also I have no idea how they would meet.... like I have a few ideas, just not ones that connect to the story I'm going for or it's not going to fit in the story, so if you guys have any suggestions or ideas how they meet, please let me know cause I'm starting to considering not including them, and if I do include them, it might just be the last group they meet. 

Groups that I can confirm will be in the story: Good End Friends, Villains, and The Neutrals. They don't hold as much spoilers as the others and well.... yeah that's all I have to say, so these groups will contain the characters you'll get see meet in the backstory! 

How long will this story take? 

As long as it needs to, I don't plan this to be long up to like a book, (this is more mini story to be honest) I don't know how many chapters it will take but all I know it's going to be a multipart story and I don't plan this to be long, but I also won't rush it. 

Also, just a note aside, I know I said I was prepared, but I was just prepared with the idea.... I haven't actually wrote it but all I will say it's that it will most likely be written like this: (just going to use a vine for the sake of it) 

Bipper: I should have left you on that cliff where you were crying.... 

 Cyclock: ....... BUT YA DIDN'T! 

...yeah- so I don't have much else to say other than I just hope You will enjoy it and that the ask or dares will be back as soon as I finish it, and I suggest you don't leave any ask or dares during the story, mostly because I really don't want to rewrite another long ass ask or dare chapter once I go back to the ask or dares....... anyways Thank for 1K Reads! BYE MY GAMERS!