I can't decide

Basically Clockwork wanting to kill Not just the heroes... but also the villain cause he thinks there useless- (also Tw: there is a mention of a form of $u1c1d3) 

*Lights go off again* 

Finn: did the power go off again? 

Phantom: .... Leaves 

Finn: Phan? Did you here what I said- 

Clockwork:A light shines on him  

Dipper: oh not this tomfuckery again... 

Clockwork: It's not.... EASY HAVING YOURSELF A GOOD TIME!! 

Gamer: Drinking... what? 

Wander: enjoying the beat 

Clockwork: Greasing up those bets and betters, watching out they don't for letter... hugs both Bill and Dipper Fuck and kiss you both at the same time! 

Bill Cipher: ...you mean that just for him right? 

Dipper: no thank you 

Clockwork: Smells like something I've forgotten a dead body falls from the roof curled up died and now it's rotten! 

Wirt: ...since when- 

Clockwork: I'm not the gangster tonight! Don't want to be the bad guy, I'm just a loner baby, and now you've get in my way.... 

Phantom: tied up in chairs like the rest... I JUST LEFT THE HOUSE WTF!? 

Clockwork: I CAN'T DECIDE WETHER YOU SHOULD LIVE OR DIE!!!  Oh you'll probably go to heaven! Please don't hang your head and cry! 

Zim: UNTIE ZIM NOW!!!! 

Clockwork: no wonder why my heart feels dead inside... literally pulls it out- 

Shade: OK WHAT THE HOLY FUCKING HELL!! 

Clockwork: it's cold and hard and prettified! Puts it back LOCK THE DOORS, CLOSE TEH BLINDS! WERE GOING FOR A RIDE!!!

Black Hat: Villin, UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL- 

Clockwork: it's a.... Bitch convincing people to like you! If I stop now call me a quitter, if lies were cats you'd be the litter! 

Fitch: ...damn... I like this 

Clockwork: wraps his arm around Fitch pleasing everyone isn't like you! Dancing jigs until I'm Crippled! Slug ten drinks, I won't get pickled! 

Clockwork: I've got to hand it to you! You've played by all the same rules, it takes the truth to fool me! And now you've mad me angry..... 

everyone: .... 

Gamer: is this the part we're we get killed? 

Clockwork: well.... Spreads his Angel wings I CANT DECIDE WHETHER YOU SHOUDL LIVE OR DIE! Oh you'll probably go to heaven, Please don't hang your head and cry... no wonder my heart feels dead inside... cold, hard PETRIFIED!! Lock the doors and close the blinds! We're going for a ride!!! 

Or I could throw you in a lake (Zim) 

Or feed you Poison Birthday cake! (Mabel) oh how I'm gonna miss you when your gone.... (Not really-) 

Or I could Barry you alive! (Fitch) but you'll probably crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping... THATS WHY- 

Clockwork: I CANT DECIDE WHETHER YOU SHOUDL LIVE OR DIE! Oh you'll probably go to heaven, Please don't hang your head and cry... no wonder my heart feels dead inside... cold, hard PETRIFIED!! Lock the doors and close the blinds! We're going for a ride!!!

Clockwork: Anyways prepare to die... except you Fitch, your already dead 

Fitch: sweet 

Everyone else: WAIT WHA- 

And they all died, the end... actually that's not how it ended, NOBODY CARES!!!