Face Your Fate...In A Nutshell- (1 year of Pain- I mean anniversary-)

Face Your Fate... 

what can I say? It's the most proudest and best I've written so for me, for me at least

...what can I say? It's the most proudest and best I've written so for me, for me at least... 

It isn't a masterpiece but That's just how I like it, It's honestly the only reason why I came to Wattpad and it was just to share out this story! That's why It's not only the first book I've ever posted and written on Wattpad, but it's also the book that I remember when I posted it...the rest I just forgot or don't even brother to remember..... 

point is, it's there 1 Year Anniversary! WOOOOOO! *insert confetti here* 

...yay- 

This book is something I'm proud of- (unlike other books, COUGH COUGH this book- COUGH COUGH, Damn must be having or cold or something anyways-) and a book that I enjoy very much, mostly to be my favorite out of everything else I've written, and so far it has been I guess months since it ended (at least book 1) and well, obviously Book 2 shall be coming... 

But for it's anniversary I decided to do 2 things.... Well 3 if we count the drawing at the top- but this one I guess this could count as some what of a recap or summary for those who have no idea what the hell I've been talking about this whole time, or for does who have forgot.... Basically if your to lazy to re-read the book or go ahead and read it and come back to the second, then I guess this might work???? I'm just doing this for fun ok.... 

And I guess a warning, if you do want to read the book for your self then I do suggest you read it first cause this will contain spoilers for ALL Book 1 Chapters including the finale, so If you'd rather not be spoiled and I suggest you read this another time- 

....ok we here? Good- LET FACE YOUR FUCKING FATE BEGIN- 

Chapter 1: Stop being fucking sad and let's go bitch

Cyclock: Sad Bear :'< 

Bipper: Wazzup Cyclock

Cyclock: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!? 

Bipper: rude.... I'm Bipper Cipher Pines, king Of The multive-