Gamer Or Corrupted Gamer?

Now, I think it's obvious for most people to know that I have 2 Ocs that I use, Gamer and Corrupted Gamer.... But the thing is, which one is my main one? 

Corrupted Gamer: me obviously! 

Gamer: you wish, your just a bad end 

Corrupted Gamer: what are you trying to say? 

Gamer: ....that just makes me better than you... 

Corrupted Gamer: because I'm a bad end

Gamer: and stupid but yes... 

Corrupted Gamer: .... Pulls out a guitar 

Here we go- 

Corrupted Gamer: starts playing I hope this won't sound impolite... or come a cross as too forthright, but Even tho you seem alright, I- THINK IM BETTER THAN YOU!!!! 

Gamer: ...bitch- 

Corrupted Gamer: now please do keep this thought in mind, that's just my personal conviction! Your smart and fun! Your sweet and kind! (Are you sure your talking about the same Gamer right now?) I can our friendship an addiction! 

Gamer: what friendship? 

Corrupted Gamer: your shoes are shined! Your breath:dulce, but still I find I have to say, I- THINK I MIGHT BE BETTER THAN YOU~! 

Gamer:.... Pulls out a violin and starts playing you seem impressed with what you've shown, but I don't find it that compelling! You sing my praise but not your own, and well, I think that's pretty telling! 

Corrupted Gamer: so??? 

Gamer: but while we are on the subject of how I'm superb and leagues above you, ought to know, IM NUMBER ONE!!! 

Corrupted Gamer: I- 

Gamer: I know that might be hard swallow~! 

La la la la~

Gamer: this hurts you just as much as me~! 

Oo-oo-oo~

Gamer: but when this song is sung, you and I'll know.... THAT YOUR JUST A NOBODY!!! 

Corrupted Gamer: ....growls 

Both: Playing intensively 

Corrupted Gamer: well friend, I don't know what to say

Gamer: try starting with your resignation! 

Corrupted Gamer: let's end this in the finale! 

Gamer: I'm dying from anticipation! 

Gamer: You've been outdone, Now I've really won! but it was fun, your ends begun, and...NOW I KNOW I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!!
Corrupted Gamer: you're really great, but let me state you denigrate and seem to hate the fact I break to abdicate, before I can asphyxiate, I...THINK I MIGHT BE BETTER THAN YOU!!!