Monster (Book 2 Final Teaser)

Soooo since you've read the tittle Basically if your new to this, I mean Book 2 of My Bad End Friends Book Face Your fate.... And point is this is the 3rd and last teaser I'm giving out to this book. So basically from this point on I'm going to keep most likely quite about Book 2 (specifically things I haven't revealed yet based of  the teasers, I wouldn't exactly try to hide the stuff I've already shown) so I do hope you at least enjoy this final teaser because by the time I most this the second book should just be around the corner by now.... Anyways, ON TO THE TEASER- (don't start to music just yet tho-) 

" Hey..... hey you there!"

"oh shot! hold up!"

 "I'm not even going to ask how you got here.... uhh mister-"

" H̷̬̠̦̳̜̦̱̿̾̊ͅ3̴̢̡̗̻͆͛̅͌́͐̔̍n̸̞̦͓̰̮̖̐̋̍̅̅͠Ŗ̸͚̺͕̱̝̘́̓̋͘ỵ̶͈̑̊̉͌ ̴̛͈̫͎̫̤̳̗̇̈́͒̀́͜..... my name is H̷̬̠̦̳̜̦̱̿̾̊ͅ3̴̢̡̗̻͆͛̅͌́͐̔̍n̸̞̦͓̰̮̖̐̋̍̅̅͠Ŗ̸͚̺͕̱̝̘́̓̋͘ỵ̶͈̑̊̉͌ ̴̛͈̫͎̫̤̳̗̇̈́͒̀́͜and you are?"

"oh I'm Cyclock...... ummm what happened here?"

"... I don't know.... it happened to fast, this world is falling apart, I was trying to run and almost fell until you came so thanks I guess..... I need to get out of this place"

"oh by any chance have you seen some one that looks like me but is a made out of stone or a giant baby or sorts?"

".... well the baby thing no but I did see some one that looked like you go over there"