Rise Of The Multiverse Part 1: Time Takeover

...... Everyone knows the hero wins the story.... there the ones who get preside for it, loved and honored and just admired for there work....... but the villains are hated, and looked down upon..... disappointing.... 

 I was chosen.... I was chosen to be gifted with the power of a god, the power that would most likely should be used for good.... well, bad news...  it feel into the wrong hands... my hands .... The Hero Slayer...... 

Or killer, I don't know- let's just get this shit over with! This  is now my fucking story, I'm the villain Clockwork! And y'all are stuck with me till the end of time! Sucks to suck! I'm the narrator now! LET'S GO!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO- 

 Clockwork: ..... God why does this have to be so green and peaceful, too peaceful..... huh, Who knew creating a Multiverse will result in this...... well.... step 2 has been completed, now.... ready for step 3 Domino? 

Domino: depends are you done with your boring Monologue? 

Clockwork: sigh yes, Domino... yes I am.... Now! first ..... we must find some other villains!

Domino: why? 

Clockwork: Because if we want to kill the heroes here we need to get alllias! there is to many heroes here and besides, There might be some powerful villains here in this multiverse come on! besides we can go and explore for a bit!

Domino: I guess.... 

Clockwork: Good! now I suggest we probably split up for a bit, we might be able to find more people that way! 

Domino: I guess so, but we got to meet up at this exact spot ok.... 

Clockwork: you got it! 

Domino: Welp... I suggest you go explore in the forest and I'll go to the near by Town called.... Rosevillwoods? ....and I thought I had a stupid name.... 

Clockwork: fine.... besides, I could take Inky for a scroll around here.. 

Domino: I'm sorry you brought your cat!? 

Clockwork: yeah why? Pulls out Inky from his hat 

Domino: .... He could have- .... sigh never mind..... I'll see you later I guess.... leaves 

Clockwork: Ok then Alchemy! 

Inky: meow! 

Clockwork: Awwww who's a cute little tiger? You are! Yes you are! Hehe now come on.... there are some villains we need to find....