chapter 5

Camila's pov.

What have I done. Am I really ready for all of this. I'm only 17.

"Camila are you ready. Were here and need to check in but Lily won't leave with out you." I nodded and got out of the bunk and walked over to the living room. When Lily seen me  she hopped off the couch and smiled from ear to ear.

"You ready to go in monkey?" I asked.

"Yeah but there is a lot of people out there. "  she looked at me with worried eyes.

"Come here Lily." Lauren said holding out her arms. She picked her up her daughter and covered her up with a blanket so you couldn't see her. We don't mind people knowing Lauren has a kid, but we want her to be comfortable with us before she was publicized to the world.

"Mila." She said shaking her head out of the blanket.

"Hold my hand please." The look on her face was total fear. Lauren covered her back up and stepped off the bus. I closed the door and reached under the cover and held Lily's hand.  When we got in the hotel Ally already had all the keys and room assignments.

"Ok rooming arrangements Dinah and I are together, Normani is with Tara our publicist,  and you three are together. " Ally handed us our keys and we waited for the elevator.

"M-Mila." I looked over at Lily who was still shielded by the cover because we were still where the paparazzi was.

"Mila." She said louder.

I held out my arms and she climbed into them quickly and then was re covered quickly.

"I want to go home. " she said.  I rubbed her back and looked at Lauren who gave me a sad smile. I rubbed her back and kissed her head. The elevator doors opened and we all got in.

When we got to our room Lauren opened our door and I sat Lily down on the bed.

"Gosh you get heavy after a while." I said shaking my arms.

"Come on Lily you have to do your homework." Lauren said getting out her reading book first setting it on the table. 

"Here we go again. " she rolls her eyes and pouts.

"Come on its not that bad." I told her.

"Camila you to!" Lauren yelled.

"But Lolo."

" Yeah Camila its not that
bad." Lily sassed back.

"No Camila now. " I huffed and reached into my backpack and grabbed my literature book.

"Mila what am I suppose to do?"  She asked me looking at her book.

I grabbed the paper our teacher leaves us in our assignment binder and look at what she Is suppose to do.

"Read this book and answer the 10 questions and the two short answers. " She nodded and picked up her pencil.

"At least its only 8 pages long. " she said and  smiled.

I took  out my assignment sheet and look at what I am suppose to do.

Explain Shakespeare's meaning behind a Romeo and Juliet.  Then ogress each page 47-68 in full detail.

Do we actually do this in high school?
After that I finish my math and I was done for the day.

"Yo mila I need help." Dinah said bursting through the door with her math book.

"Dinah I don't want to explain it just copy it." I told her laying face down in the pillow.

"I just want your notes. " she laughed. I got up and gave them to her and she sat at the table.