real chapter 21

Camilas pov

Three years later.

"Kaylee Abbigail put that down!" I yelled as my daughter picked up the vase on the table. We just rearranged the house so she is touching everything to see where she is.

"Sorry mommy." She said and I picked her up ad held her close.

"I want to see." She said and I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"I know baby but you don't have to be able to see it admire beautiful things. You can feel the small things an we cant. Your special baby." I said and kissed her head.

"Am I pretty?" She asked me and looked up at me with her big brown eyes  that were now over flowing with tears.

"You are extremely pretty baby girl." She hugged me and nodded. She gets frustrate at her self sometimes and we have to reassure her that she is ok. Some times  its hard but others its easer.

"I want Ally." she said and I remembered she was out back with Main swimming.

"She's in the pool bug do you want to go with her?" I asked and she nodded with a big smile on her face. I stood up and went to walk upstairs when the door bell rang. I sat Kaylee down and she insisted that she answered the door. She fumbled with the lock but finally got the door open. When it opened all the way I was in utter shock by who was standing on my porch.

"Mommy who is it?" She asked and he bent down and looked at Kaylee.

"Hi kido I'm Austin." He said and stuck out his hand. Kaylee didn't respond and he looked at me.

"She's blind." I said and picked Kaylee up.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah come in." I said and took Kaylee to Lauren who was in the kitchen. I handed her Kaylee and she gave me a weird look.

"Mommy?" Kaylee said and reached for the face in front of her.

"I got ya Abbs." Lauren said and Kaylee smiled and rested her head on her chest. Lauren calls her abbs a lot along with bump. There relationship is wonderful and they cant stand being away from each other.

"Austin's here." I said and Laurens eyes went wide.

"hey Kaylee do you want to go play with lily?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No she's mad at me." Kaylee said and Lauren and I looked at each othere.

"Why is she mad at you?" Lauren asked and she looked down.

'I ran into her when she was dancing and she yelled at me."

"What did she say to you?" Lauren asked and she shook her head.

"Kaylee tell me what she said." I said and she took a deep breath.

"That I needed eyes that worked." I looked at Lauren and she was pissed but then looked back at Kaylee and calmed down.

"Well how about you go play in the play room." Lauren said and she squealed with joy.

"Can I paint?" She asked and Lauren laughed and nodded.

"I think we can work something out." The play room was right beside the living room. it was made of glass so we could look threw it and keep a eye on Kaylee when she was playing. Lauren brought her into the play room and put her cape over her.

"Here hold out your hand." Lauren said and Kaylee jumped from foot to foot because she was so excited to paint. Lauren handed he the paint brush and sat out different colors. She knew her colors and her numbers all the way up to 30 in brail and could count to 50 with out it. I walked over to Austin and he gave me a small smile. We watched Lauren and Kaylee laugh as Lauren swiped some red paint on her nose. Kaylee gave her a eskamoe kiss and now the paint was all over Lauren. Neat less to say it turned into a tickle fight.