chapter 16

Lauren's pov

6 weeks later.

I see Camila every two weeks for her  doctor appointments. And honestly I miss her so much and I can't believe I let her slip away. Her cramping has continued and her dad has called me several times asking me what to do. She is starting to form a baby bump but its still not that bad. Lily still misses her and will sleep with the monkey that Camila got her every night. She is back to calling Camila mommy but she is confused on why we aren't together.  Right now I am in the kitchen making the girls and I some dinner with Ally's help.

Ding dong

"Dinah!" I yelled but she didn't answer. I put down my knife and went to walk to the front door but Lily opened it and it was none other than Camila. 

"MOMMY!" Lily yelled and jumped into her arms Camila picked her up and kissed her head over and over  hugging her tight. 

"Camz what are you doing here?" I asked giving her a tight hug as she put Lily  down.

"I need to talk to you please?" She asked and I nodded.

"You road a plane 8 hours to talk to me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Please Lauren." I sighed and took her hand and led her to the back yard. Before I Could say a word she started to sob and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey what's wrong is the baby ok?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Yeah its fine but.. I don't know how to say this other than to just come out with it. I can't stay away any more Lauren. " she said and laid her head on my chest I held her close and rubbed her back as she hiccupped.

"Then come back home." I told her and she shook her head.

"No Lauren I can't stay away from you. I can't live with out you and Lily.  And I know this is strange because we have barely talked the pass 6 weeks but please don't leave me. Lauren I want to marry you please don't push me away. I am so sorry for what I have done and I understand That when I do have this kid that it will remind you of me cheating.  And I am so sorry about that. But I can't do this alone. I will do anything to make it up you and Lily. Please Lauren I am begging you to not let go of me. Please don't move on because I won't. " she told me and pulled away looking down at the ground. I smile spread across my face and I chuckled.

"Then I won't let go." She looked up at me confused and I wiped her tears away.

"So you will take me back just like that?" She asked and I nodded.

"Because with out you i'm lost and you are my soul mate." I told her and connected our lips.

"Please come home." I whispered and she nodded.  

"I didn't plan on leaving." She told me reconnecting our lips.

"Mommy? " I stopped immediately and pushed Camila away.

"Why are you kissing?" She asked and Camila and I looked at each other.

"I-I um" I said but Lily shook her head.

"I wish you would stop confusing me." She said with tears in her eyes running back in the house.

"Lily." Camila said but it was to late.

"She's right." I said and Camila nodded in agreement.

"If we choose to continue this... we have to make it last. I don't want to confuse Lily, Lauren. She's so fragile and small. I can't do that to her." Camila told me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her head.

"I'm not letting to this time." I told her and she smirked.

"I'm not either but we have to talk now. I know Lily is upset right now but we can't give her answers if we don't even know our self." She said and I nodded.