epilogue

Kids age

Lily 13
Kaylee 6
Kylie 3

Three years later.

Laurens pov.

"Mama Kylie can't find her duck!" Lily yelled through the house. Camila and I were in the kitchen cleaning up dinner and Lily was suppose to be putting the kids to bed. I walked over to Camila and kissed her head.

"Do you know where quackers is?" I asked and she nodded.

"Check the diaper bag." She said and I nodded. I grabbed the stuffed duck and walked upstairs and seen Lily laying in bed with Kaylee.

"Mama quackers." Kylie said and I picked up my three-year old daughter. Camila and I decided that we were ready for another child so when I went to the doctor the fertilization was a success. She is absolutely perfect and is attached to mine and Camila's hip.

"Mom can you sing?" Kaylee asked as she cuddled up to Lily. I nodded and sat on the bed pulling Kylie to my chest. I rocked her back and fourth and sang Kaylee's song. When I finished all three of my girls were asleep and I decided it was time to retire my self. I picked Kylie up and she snuggled into my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mommy." She said and I kissed  her black hair. She was identical to me with the exception of the face shape it was more like Camila's. I walked into the bedroom and Camila was already in bed. I layed down with Kylie and she rolled over to Camz.

"Hey baby." Camila said and Kylie hid in her shirt.

"Back mommy." She said and that was the sigh for one of us to scratch her back. Camila chuckled and I kissed Kylie's head.

"Good night my little duck."

----

Kids age

Lily 16
Kaylee 9
Kylie 6

Three Years later

"Lily, Johns here! " Camila yelled. Today was Lily's senior prom and she is going with her 'best friend' John. After Karlie apologized ( the girl who bullied her) to Lily things between the two got better but Lily still kept her distance from the girl. The one person who never shied away was John. He has been there for her through a lot and he is still helping her. Camila and I have a bet going on that The are going to get married, but I don't think they will, There best friends I don't see it happening. Lily walked down stairs in her pink ball gown and it looked perfect on her. Her hair was half up half down and the simplicity of the makeup made her blue eyes pop.

"Mom?" Lily asked stepping in front of me. I brushed my hand over her cheek and kissed her nose.

"My baby girl is growing up so fast." I told her and she grabbed my hand on her cheek and smiled.

"No matter how big I get I will always be your baby girl." She told me and hugged me. She walked over to John and He gave her the flower that goes on her wrist. After all of us taking a million photos it was time for her to leave for the prom.

"Hey John If Blue comes back any different than she is now expect a Poly beat down!" Dinah yelled at the boy. John smiled and nodded.

"I would never hurt her Dinah Jane." He said and helped Lily into the car. That boy has became family over the years.

"Mama Is Lily a princess?" Kylie asked me and I nodded.

"She has always been a princess." I told her and she smiled.

"Can I be a princess like her?" She asked and Camila nodded and she picked up Kaylee.

"You are all princesses." Camila said and kissed there heads."When can I have a boyfriend like Lily?" My 9 year old daughter asked.