chapter 4

Laurens pov.

"Lauren..Lauren wake up please." I opened my eyes and seen Lily standing in front of me. I quickly stood up and hugged her tight.

"I didn't mean what I said to you. Just please don't leave me."

She said and looked up at me with a pout.

"I won't. I promise." I told her and She pulled away and looked at her feet.

"Is Camila mad at me." I took a deep breath and sat on my knees looking in my bunk. You Can't really see anything because it is dark out side.

"I don't-"

"I'm not mad at you, but you have every right to be mad at me. I did not mean what I said earlier and no I don't feel good knowing that you thought that I wished you were in a worse situation. I was just scared of honestly falling in love with you. I'm only 17 and I was scared well I still am scared of hurting you. But I'm not letting you go." Camila told her. Lily climbed in my bunk and hugged Camila.

"I missed you Mila".

"I missed you too monkey. "

I climbed back into the small bunk and hugged both of them tight.

"Lauren are you my New mom?" Lily asked and I shrugged.

"Well you do have my last name. But I can be what ever you choose. Your friend, sister, guardian, what ever you want. " I told her pushing her hair out of her face. She was quite then she looked at me.

" Good night Mama." She pulled me close and fell asleep.

"Thank god now that all the mushy shit is done go to sleep!" Dinah yelled. Camila and I chuckled and I grabbed her hand resting it on Lily's hip and intertwine our fingers.

"Night camz.."

"Night lolo."

-----

"Mom wake up we are here. Can we do something?" I rolled over and seen  Lily  standing infront of me with chocolate milk on her face.

"What time is it? "

"7:39"she says and smiles.

"Go play with Dinah. " I told her and she nodded and ran off.

"You're  going to get her
killed." Camila said into the pillow. I scooted over and wrapped my arms around her. She scooted closer and wrapped her legs in mine.

"Thanks for last night." She whispered and I hummed in response.

"No problem but we should get up. There's a 7 year old with a death wish running around." I stood up out of the bunk and held my hand out to Camila. We went to make our way to the kitchen and she grabbed the back of my shirt. I quickly turned around in time to see her fall.

"CAMILA! " I yelped and tried to help her up but I had no luck. I pucked her up bridal style and made sure she was ok. She nodded and I carried her to the kitchen and set her down in the booth. I grab a bottle of water and some Advil and handed it to her. I looked around the bus and seen all the girls were awake and Lily was sitting on Dinah's lap smiling. I walked over to see what they were looking at but Dinah locked the phone and Lily laughed.

"Ok.." I look at them weird and walk back to Camila pulling her in the bathroom.

"Ok lets clean your arms." She unwrapped her wrist covered by the sweater.

Seven..seven new cuts across her wrist. I ran my hands over them then look up at her. She had her head down and I'm sure she was crying. I picked up her wrist and kiss every little tally mark then pull her close.