Chapter 55

Cameron stopped to get ice cream since he knew it would cheer me up. I was really pleased at how Cameron has been acting for a person who completely broke my heart to now be able to there for me after everything we've been through was the greatest thing ever.

We arrived to the house, and hopped out of the car. I just wanted to take a nap, or watch the Vampire Diaries from season 1 all over again.

I walked slowly into the house, and grabbed a glass of water.

"Are you going to be ok?" Cameron asked, as he must've gotten worried on how I was acting. I was broken, and exhausted. I've been crying for hours now, and I just wanted to sleep.

I shrugged. I was too tired to actually talk. When talking to Cameron it leads to yelling, and that's starting to get very old.

"Are you not going to talk? Sophia don't put yourself through this." He sighed, and grabbed me so that I was now looking at him.

I nodded, and shrugged again. I pulled from his grip, and walked to the couch.

I groaned, and left the house. He is personal taking this way to far I just don't want to talk right now why can't he understand that.

I just shrugged it off, and ate my ice cream while watching Damon kill people. Gosh he is very attractive.

Before I knew it sleep took over me.

---

After I woke up, and cameron was back we all decided to go out tonight. We haven't had a lot of fun recently, and this just seemed like a good idea. (authors note : YAS I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE 21 AND OLDER TO GO TO A CLUB BUT IDFC THEY ARE GOING!!!)

I got dressed in a short black dress that was tight around my waist, and put white heels with it. I curled some pieces of my hair, and went back downstairs.

"You look stunning." Carter commented to me. I smiled.

"Thanks. Are we all ready to go?" I said as I grabbed my handbag, and stuffed my phone inside of it.

The all nodded, and we all hopped into Matt's car. I sat in the back, and Cameron sat next to me. I don't know if he was ok from the mini argument that we had, but I wasn't. I didn't want to really talk to him right now.

I scooted close to the door, and looked out the window. Everyone was having little side conversations has we drove off, but I was just looked at the happy people walk the streets. I really need Samantha to come back and live with us - It's boring being the only girl.

"Are you still upset?" Cameron whispered into my ear.

"Get away from me." I said through my teeth.

He groaned, and went back to talking to Gilinsky.

We finally arrived, and I quickly hopped out of the car. I decided to walk and talk to Matthew as we walked through the parking lot to the club.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Cameron always has his shitty moments, and expects me to get over than as soon as they happen so right now I don't feel like talking to him, or about him. I just want to have a fun time." I smiled.

"Sassy." He simple said, "I love it!" I squealed. I chuckled and we all walked into the club.

I went directly to the bar. I asked for a couple of shots, and than I hit the dance floor.

•*•*•*•*•*

going to make this short bc I just feel like writing another chapter. like literally I am listening to music, ignoring everyone who is txting me, and is typing for another chapter so two chapters one night???? i think yas