Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Just for a FYI moment, I honestly have no idea if L.A. has a beach or not, I've never been hahaha, so in here I am saying there is okay? if you'll be butthurt and comment "THERE ISNT A FUCKING BEACH IN L.A." fuck off simple(: oops🌚

***Sophia's POV***

THE NEXT DAY

Today was the day we all leave to head to L.A. By 'we' I mean Matt, Me, Carter, Cameron, and Nash. I was bummed that I was the only girl but that was cool, I just had really good friendship with these boys. Me and Cameron did date but it wasn't that serious so we ended it and it went well, we still love each other and we are really good friends.

I packed all my stuff, yesterday I brought a lot of stuff since I have all my clothes at home but I am not heading back there. I grabbed all my stuff from the bathroom and things I throw in the drawers.

We all got our stuff and got I to the limo and headed to the airport.

**4 HOURS LATER**

Cameron shook me and told me to wake up since we were in L.A. I smiled and got off the plane.

"Omg, I have never been to a different state." I said as I smiled at how beautiful L.A. was.

"Really?" Carter said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Reynolds." I snapped as I giggled.

We got into I am guessing Cameron's car since Nash and Him already had an apartment here and it was really big, their words.

We arrived and it was very nice. We got our stuff out the car and walked inside.

I was in aw', it was beautiful.

"Nash and Cameron holy hell, this is amazing!" I said jumping up and down.

"Calm down Princess." Nash said as he was laughing. I rolled my eyes, these boys and their pathetic words towards me.

I ran upstairs with my stuff, it was harder than it sounds but I still did. I found the biggest room that had a gorgeous view and bathroom inside of it, I put my stuff in it and started putting things away.

"How in the hell do you get the biggest room if you aren't actually living here?" Cameron asked me, and Carter nodded as he was agreeing with him.

"Because I am, as Nash said, the princess." I said with a smirk, "Deal with its bitchess." I yelled as I laughed.

They laughed and went to find their rooms and whatnot.

I decided to call my mom, tell her I made it and ask her stuff and you know.

"Hello?" She asked on the third ring.

"Mom!" I said excitedly. "I am in L.A, its gorgeous." I added.

"Great honey, how are you?" She asked.

"Good, I miss you mom. A lot. I have never been away from you for this long." I said as I walked back and forth in my room.

"I know sweetheart, I miss you too. Are you sure everything is okay?" She asked, I got confused and worried. She asked this twice, is something suppose to happen to me?

"Mom, I am fine. They aren't going to hurt me or anything, honestly if it wasn't for these boys I wont be here mom. Why do you keep asking? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Honey, please don't bring up the time you tried to leave the world, it was the hardest time for me. And yes I was just making sure these boys weren't trying to rape you or anything." She said, okay now I was completely shocked.