Chapter 46

I woke up to the sunlight streaming through my window. I slowly pulled myself up, and looked at myself. I was still in my dress, and my makeup was making me look like a raccoon. I looked horrible. And I feel horrible.

I walked downstairs, slowly, and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle, and aspirin.

"Well hello short-sack."

I quickly jumped, and sighed, "Gosh Kyle don't scare me like that."

"Sorry." He said as he grabbed something to eat. "You were very wasted last night. Do you remember anything?"

"Not at all...Did I do something bad?" I asked confusedly as I walked over to the couch, and so did he.

"Well for starters you kissed a lot of people last night, and I don't even think you know any of them, but yeah you kissed random people." He said with a slight chuckle, "And you also tried to have sex with me."

My mouth completely dropped, "Are you serious?" I asked. Kyle nodded. I through my head into my hands. I am so fucking stupid, I was so upset with Cameron that i tired to have sex with my brother's really hot friend.

"But don't worry. We didn't. You were very aggressive, but I managed to keep you tamed." Kyle said chuckling again.

I hit him in the shoulder, "Dont talk to me like I am a dog. I was completely wasted, and depressed. I had like four whole bottle of vodka last night. How do I you even remember? I saw you with a lot of cups."

"I don't actually drink. I make people believe that I am when I am hanging with them, but really I make myself some water. So I was drinking water the whole time." Kyle said eating a bite out of his sandwich.

"Damn it. Kyle I am super sorry, and please don't tell Mike. He'll kill me and you both." I said.

"Don't tell Mike what?" Mike said as he sat down in a chair, and Samantha followed behind him sitting on the other couch.

"Well first what happened with you too? Samantha you are wearing him shirt, and no pants. Start explaining." I said angrily.

"We kinda sorta slept together..." Samantha said softly. I literally started choking.

"You guys slept with each other! Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled. Kyle placed his hand on my thigh which made me jump a little. Does he not know that is every girls weakness?

"It was great." Mike smirked. Alright here comes the vomit.

"I don't want to hear about it. Just don't tell me about you guys sexual thoughts on each other." I said as I pulled my hair behind my ears, and neck.

"Whatever. Anyways what were you guys talking about that I wasn't able to know about?" Mike asked.

I looked at Kyle, and he nodded giving me the approval. "I tired to sleep with Kyle. But we didn't actually have sex. He actually knows how to control his little friend more than you do."

"Looks like we all were fucked up last night." Samantha laughed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Mom texted Mike saying that she was going to be back in three hours, and the house was a mess, and Me, Mike, Samantha, and Kyle looked as messy as the house did. We needed to get ourselves, and the house together.

"Alright two people can shower in the bathrooms, and the other two clean, and than we all switch. Plan?" I suggested. Everyone nodded, and we got to work.

After two hours everything was back to the way it was, although mom's favorite like was broken, and I hope she doesn't notice that, everything else was perfectly fine.

•*•*•*•*•*•*

ending this short bc I want to let you guys know right away that I just made a new story called Scared Of Love and its a Jack gilinsky story and WUDBDISHDUEBEISJEEKIEJDFNDBSUSBS so fucking happy for it bc wiebdisbdusied I have so many ideas in my head and afvrie r df fies. oKAY GO READ IT NOWWWWWWWWWW