Chapter 49

just remember that my chapters are like 99.9% not edited so if there are any mistakes or things that don't make sense you understand why...I AM NOT STUPID LOLZ

****

I knocked on the door, and turned around. My mind was telling me to just get back into the car, but my heart was telling me to stay.

"Hel- Sophia?" Cameron asked.

I slowly turned around, and weakly smiled. "Hey."

"Babygirl." He said softly, and grabbed me pulling me into a hug.

Babygirl.

I stayed silence. This was exactly the feeling that I wanted, to be in his arms, and to feel safe again. Although we were differently going to have to talk this all out later on today, I just wanted right now to be as peaceful as it is.

"Cam." I said as we pulled out of our hug, "Im sorry."

"Let's not talk about that right now. You are here, and I couldn't be any happier. How long are you staying?" He asked, as me and him walked inside.

"Im staying this time. My stuff are in Matt's car." I said.

Cameron looked at Matthew, and smiled, "Thanks man."

"Love seeing you happy bro. That's all that matters. Im heading to the beach were everyone else is at, see you guys later." Matthew said.

"Hey. Don't tell anyone I'm here just yet, want to keep it a surprise." I stated. He nodded, and left. Leaving Cameron, and me alone.

I cuddled into his arm, and we laid back. The smell of his cologne was amazing, and I've missed it so much. He was always wearing the cologne I brought him, which made me think he was wearing it since it was the only thing he had left of me.

"Cam?" I said softly.

"Hmm?" He hummed while playing with my hair.

"Do you still care about me? Even after everything I've said, and put you through?" I asked as my voice became shaking. I didn't want to argue.

"Sophia I've never stopped caring about me, or loving you. When I broke up with you, it was the stupidest thing I've ever done, and a couple of days ago when I was with Madison I realized how much of an idiot I was for leaving you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Why were you with Madison?" I asked. I wasn't trying to push him to his limit so that he could go off on me. I'm just curious.

"I don't know. I was upset with you because we kept fighting, and I was also missing you, and I felt alone. I wanted you in my arms, but you were thousands of miles away, and I had no way to get to you. Madison showed up at the house, and I just did stupid things." He answered honestly, "We didn't have sex Sophia. We made out a bit, but it wasn't the same. It didn't feel right, I wasn't into the kiss. I was just kissing her because I wanted to kiss you."

"Cameron I love you." I blurted out. Ik embarrassment my cheeks turned red, and started to heat up. "I mean I've alway have loved you, but now I love you so much more, and I didn't think that was possible. I came back for you because being without you was hurting you and me both. I need you Cameron."

"What about school?" He asked.

️I rolled my eyes, and sighed, "I don't care about school right now. I'll do something about it later."

Cameron stayed silence knowing that the farther he'd push it the more intense we'd get. My eyes started getting heavier, and heavier. The plane ride was unexplainably uncomfortable, and I didn't get that much sleep last night because I was worried about this day.

Before I knew it sleep took over me.

***

"Sophia wake up!" Someone said while shaking me. I groaned, and my eyes flattered open. I gasped as Cameron's face was so close to mine. I mean he'll he scared the shit out me, but not literally.

"For fuck sakes Cam." I said as I breathe heavily. I've always warned him about scaring me, or waking me up like that.

"Sorry love." He said in between laughs.

"Why'd you wake me up? I haven't gotten barely any sleep in the pass weeks, and I could be sleeping right now since I can finally sleep again." I said as yawned, and sat up.

"You haven't been sleeping? Is it because of me?" He asked, as he took a seat next to me.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Lots of stressed maybe?"

"Can I ask why you changed your hair? I like it by the way." He said with a slight smile.

"Needed a change. I've always wanted it this color also, but I've never had the courage to actually dye it." I said as I smiled a little.

His face inches closer to mine, and I knew he was trying to kiss me. But I didn't know what we were - If I kiss him I won't want to stop. I moved my face down, and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I-I-I" I strutted.

"I get it." He said, "You don't know where we stand, and you are scared. The boys are on their way back, so you can surprise them like you wanted to. I'll be in my room, and you can stay in the room you stayed in before. We haven't done nothing to it, but I have a surprise in there for you." He said as he put his hand on my thigh, squeezed it, than walked away.

I sighed. I looked outside the window, and saw the boys arrive. A smile quickly spread on my face. These are my boys I've missed so much.

As the approached the steps I swung the door open, "Hey guys. I was wondering if we should order pizza tonight? I think it sounds good to eat, don't you guys think?" I said as I put on a thinking face.

"Sophia!!" Gilinsky yelled. I smiled and laughed.

They all hugged me, by they all I mean Carter, Nash, Shawn, Gilinsky, and Johnson since they were the only ones who were staying here, with Matthew, and Cameron.

"How long are you back?" Carter asked.

"For a while." I said as I smiled at Matthew he grabbed my bags, and dropped them by the stairs.

"Alright. I'll order the pizza okay?" Nash said.

Everyone nodded, "I'll be back. I want to go get set up." I said as I smiled, and grabbed my bags and headed into my room.

I walked upstairs, and walked into my room that i was staying in. I opened the door, and saw something on the bed. Cameron's surprise. I dropped my bags, and closed the door. I walked over to the bed, and sat down.

There was a card that read :

Hey babygirl. I was going to give this to you a while ago, but I never knew when to give it to you. But now you are gone, and I am putting on your bed because I have hope that you'll come back. I really want you to
come back. I am sorry for everything I did, and I love you so much. Enjoy(:
-Cam

I smiled, and sat the card down. I opened the small box that was next to the card. I opened it, and there was a ring, and a necklace.

On the ring was a note which said that this was a promise ring, and that he promise that if we ever get back together he will never hurt me. I lightly cried, and put the ring on. The note on the necklace was a box from scrabble that has a "S" curved on it, Scrabbled was the board-game that we played in our first date.

I started crying. They were tears of joy, and hurt. Joy because he actually cares to do this stuff for me. Hurt because I've been broken from the most important person in my life, and I want him back.

•*•*•*•*•*

aye did any of you see the new cover of this story!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1 i luv it. but anyways this chapter kind of sucks but whateves. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 15K THATS CLOSE TO 1M wher briefness aaksisndddj crying bc of you guys being so gr8

hope you guys enjoy and remember if you ever want to talk to me my Twitter is @/radicalmea it's kind of a personal Twitter but whatever◡̈