Chapter 5

Ed Sheeran is literally my life singer that isn't shawn or the jacks❤️ btw I might just make this own story Sophia POV so if you don't see the POV change that means its all in Sophia's POV. k?

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

We decided to play truth and dare because we didn't know what else to do, so me and Samantha and Mahogany and the boys played.

I sat next to Samantha and Shawn. And I decided to go first.

"Okay, Matthew truth or dare?" I smirked at Samantha and she hit my arm. I laughed.

"Dare." Matt said.

"I dare you to kiss a girl in here, but it cant he me." I said. I said it couldn't be me because I knew he wouldn't do it to Mahogany since they've known each other for a while and so his only choice would've been Samantha. Genius!

He got up and crawled to Samantha and kissed her, but it wasn't like a peek it was a kiss that lastly mostly 30 seconds. When they released we all oh'ed. Samantha blushed and so did Matthew.

"Okay, Shawn truth or dare?" Matthew said.

"Truth." Shawn said. Aw he must not like daring.

"Mendes this might be truth or dare but we don't do the truth bullshit." I said laughing.

"Damn." Taylor said to me, I turned to him and laughed.

"Dare.." Shawn said.

"Okay, I dare you to go 10 minutes in the bathroom with Soph." He laughed.

I looked at Samantha and widen my eyes. Then I carefully glanced at Cameron and he looked mad and then got on his phone.

"Soph?" Shawn snapped me out of staring at Cameron.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I grabbed his hand and we walked to the bathroom and turned around and looked at Samantha then walked into the bathroom with Shawn.

"Hey." Shawn said.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. "We should probably make it seems like we are actually going something."

"Yeah."

We started bumping against things and make noise I was laughing so hard and so was Shawn.

"When we get out of her name it seems like we kissed and whatnot, here let me mess up your hair." I ran my hands crazily though Shawn's hair. "You have soft hair."

Then he started leaning into me and I looked at him confusing and then there was a knock of the door,

"Ten minutes are up." Cameron yelled.

"Oh." I backup. "We should go." I said awkwardly.

"Huh, um yeah. Let's go." Shawn said.

I opened the door and sat down.

"What happened?" Samantha whispered to me.

"Nothing. He tried to kiss me but then Cameron came up to the door thankfully. I like Shawn but not as much as I like Cameron. What happened out here?" I whispered back.

"Tell you in room."

"Damn Shawn your hair, and all those noise you wild kids." Taylor said laughing.

"Nothing happened." I said.

"Yes it did Soph." Shawn laughed.

I looked at him and my eyes widen.

"Nothing fucking happened." I said to him. "It was a joke we bumped against the walls and I messed up his hair on purpose." I said, I didn't want Cameron to think I had feelings for Shawn.