Chapter 27

"Sophia are you ok?" Cameron asked, while grabbing my hands

I nodded, and smiled. "Cameron I am just sick of getting hurt by you..."

"Sophia, I know there's no way for me to prove to you that I care about you and want to be with you because I keep fucking that up, but I do. I just do stupid things, all the time." He sighs.

I ran into the bathroom and throw up. "Fuck." I yelled.

Cameron rushed in and grabbed my hair, and put it in some type of ponytail/bun couldn't make it out, it was that bad.

After a while, I believe I was done.

I sighed and sat back, and started crying. "If I wasn't a stupid bitch, this wouldn't have happened! If only I didn't get so fucking jealous this wouldn't have happened." I said.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up ok?" Cameron said softly and slowly got up holding my hand.

He sat me on the toilet and turned on the shower. He looked at me, and than back at the shower and than back at me.

"Um, do you need help - uh talking off your clothes?" He asked shyly, I slightly chuckled. It seems like we are have never seen each other undressed before, when we have.

I nodded, and he helped me a little as i helped him on the stuff he couldn't do. He walked me into the shower and I washed off. Although my body was weak, I didn't want Cameron to feel weird on washing my body. Plus they would be a little weird, you know.

I got out, dried off, and wrapped a towel around me.

Cameron laid out some pajamas shorts and his sweatshirt with undergarments that i put on and tied my hair into a messy bun. I quickly brushed my teeth.

Me and Cameron climbed into the bed and cuddled a little.

My eyes started to get heavy and heavy, but I needed to ask him something but I was scared.

"Cameron, what are we?" I came out with it. "I mean I don't want to play with each other's emotions anymore.

It's causing damage, and I know I've said some pretty stupid shit recently that's because I wasn't completely sober, but now I think, I think I am."

"Sophia you know I love you, but I don't want to hurt you like I constantly keep doing apparently." He sighed.

"I am sorry." I sighed.

"No, I am sorry. I love you." He said. As my head was on his heart, I felt it beating rapidly.

"Your heart. It's beating fast." I chuckled.

"It only does that for you, because of you." He said, and smiled.

{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}{^}

crappie chapter bc I am crap(': but anyways i reached 1k+ reads which is amazing and a shock bc I thought this story was stupid and I was planing on stopping it, although I still am stopin it soon bc I have anther story already coming😏 so watch for that!

are cameron and Sophia going to get back together bc iwisidhdidbeiwjsidb

this books gives me feels bc I don't plan on what I write I just do do

lmfao do do ok bYe