Chapter 37

((from the last chapter lets just say 2-3 weeks have passed alrighty!!!!!))

-

"Cameron?" I said softly as I rested my head on his shoulder, while had his arm around me.

"Yes baby?" He asked while he played with my hair.

"Tomorrow my mom scheduled an appointment to get my wisdom teeth took out...." I whined. This wasn't fun, and the fact that my mom is making this happen isn't great. "Do you think you'll be free? I need someone to drive me since I can't drive while I am on the laughing gas. If it's too much to ask for I'll ask Matt or someone..."

"Baby I got you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

((The Next Day))

••Cameron's POV••

I was waiting impatiently for them to bring Sophia out of the room. She was getting her wisdom teeth taken out, and I didn't like the thought of her being in pain.

"Are you waiting for Sophia?" The nurse asked me.

I quickly stood up and nodded, "Is she ok?"

"Yes. She is in the recovery room right now. You can go see her." She smiled.

I nodded. I grabbed my jacket, and Sophia's and headed to the room.

"Sophia." I smiled as I grabbed her hand.

"Cameron!" She slurred out with a slight smile, "I've missed you so much. Can I kiss you?!"

"I've missed you too baby. And that would be to much pressure on your mouth, but once you are completely better you surely can." I smirked at her.

"Make sure she keep ice on her face. She needs to take the medicine every morning, noon, and before bed. Make sure she brushed her teeth two times a day, and that she only eat soft foods such as applesauce, soup, ice cream, and ect." The nurse who I didn't care for to figure out her name reported to me.

My eyes widen as I took in all the information she was giving me all at once, "Ok...Can I take her home now?"

She nodded. "Ok Sophia we are going to get you up now. Move nice and slow for me ok."

Sophia clutched on to me tightly and rested her arms and head on my shoulders.

"Do you got her?" The nursed asked.

"Yep." I smiled, and walked Sophia out to the car. I carefully put her into the passenger seat while kissing her forehead softly.

I then climbed into the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. Just then Sophia started crying.

"Where am I? Why does my mouth her so bad? Was I shot in the mouth?" She asked all at once.

"We are driving home from the dentist baby. You got your wisdom teeth pulled." I said as I took one of my hands and placed it on her thigh, and started rubbing it. ((a.n - omfg goals asf ))

"Oh no! I need to go back to kindergarden I'm not wise anymore." She said as she started crying more.

"Baby you are still super smart. Nothing has changed only thing that is different is your number of teeth." I said as I rubbed circles on her thigh.

"Cameron your making my wet." She breathed out.

I bursting out laughing. This is going to be extremely funny later on once I tell her. I put both of my hand in the wheel.

"Is my mouth on its period, because there is a lot of blood..." She said as she put her hand into her mouth.

"Sophia there isn't a such thing as a mouth period. Now get your hands out of your mouth you could cause an infection." I said as I swatted her hands out of her mouth.

She looked at me and cried again. I started driving faster, because this is a very emotional car ride, and before she cuts my head off we need to get home.

She turned on the radio, and started singing.

"My mama she told me don't worry about your size. She said boys like a little more booty to hold tonight." She said as she started moving her hips.

•*•*•*•*•*

"How you feeling baby?" I asked Sophia.

"My face feels extremely fat." She pouted, "And I can't feel my upper lip."

"Poor baby." I frowned, "Wanna hear the most dirtiest thing you told me today in the car." I chuckled.

"Oh no." Sophia hide her face in embarrassment. "What did I say."

"So I had my hand on your thigh because you were uncontrollably crying, so I was calming you down. And you said Cameron your making me wet." I laughed so hard, as I reminded Sophia what she said.

She gasped, and turned completely red in the face. It's was the most adorable thing ever.

"Oh my gosh." She kept repeating herself.

"I have a naughty girl don't i?" I smirked, before I kissed her.

She is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my it's been ages since I've updated holy damn what have I missed how old is harry styles ajejdidndjdjfnd hurried little ol my trying to be funny how gr8 but seriously I am supa sorry 4 not updating in 4eva. I've been supa busy and sick and then there was finals but now we are on break and my birthday is December 25 which is 5/4 days away I really don't know how to count down !!!!!9

sophia is a little freaky and cameron enjoys her freakyness and this chapter was all about them bc they are qt's alrighty

i need to find all the other boys girlfriend but I need names and I don't know if Carter and Maggie are still together or not sooooo I'll figure them out soon

merry x-mas 🎄🎅