Chapter 9

just enjoy😋

~~~~~~~~~~

So I got off the bed and put my phone on the table, and I went to the door and opened it. It was Cameron.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey babe." He said.

"What's up?"

"Wanna hang here for tonight?"

"Sure, I mean Samantha is out so if you come I wont be alone, come in." I said as I opened the door so he could walk in and then closed it behind him.

He went and sat on my bed and I stood by the desk across from it,

"You look cosy." He laughed at my outfit.

"I wasn't expecting company." I said hit him in the arm and then he grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me. He stood up and moved my hair pieces that fell out my bun behind my ear and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck while kissing him and he put his hands around my waist. He moved into the bed still not breaking the kiss and I moved closer to him. He laid down and I sat on his torso. I laughed during the kiss and so did he.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Cameron said while smiling at me.

I shock my head, "No, it's fine." I said as I kissed him again and he moved his hands underneath my tank top and slide it off showing my bra now. I pulled his shirt off too, feeling his abs on my stomach. He moves his hands to the back of my bra and tired to unhook it but he struggled.

"How do you guys even to this." He said laughing.

"We take it from the front." I laughed and unhooked it for him.

I kissed him again..and you know what else happened. (Sophia is a dirty girl lolz😂😏)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

After everything was done, I put back on my bra and threw his shirt on and he put on his underwear and his shorts.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"That was, fun." He said laughing.

"Yeah." I said getting off the bed and grabbing my phone. Lots of text messages from Sammy. "Sammy text me saying that the boys and her want us to come down to the pool." I said.

"Wanna go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Meet me by my door in 10?" I said.

He nodded and grabbed his stuff and went to his room, honestly I don't know were our relationship stands..so those thoughts kept running though my head, I went to my suitcase and grabbed my black swimming suit top and my teal bottoms and put them on, I threw on Cameron's shirt with his and grabbed my flip flops, I put my hair in a braid and then there was a knock at my door.

Me and Cameron walked to the pool hand in hand, we were about to enter the pool room but I pulled him back.

"I have one question that has been running though my head." I said.

"Is it where does our relationship stand?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Soph, will be give me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He said.

I squealed so loud and laughed. "Of couse, I thought you'd never asked." As I said that I kissed him and then we walked into the pool room.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.