Chapter 58 - The End

•Cameron•

I walked downstairs, and there I saw her. She was standing next to the stove making whatever she was wanting for breakfast, but she was also just wearing one of my white button-up shirts. No bottoms. Exactly how I like her.

I sneaked my way to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek, and stood there.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered into her ear. Causing her to squirm a bit, which made me chuckled.

"You're such a tease!" She says, "But good morning baby. Want something to eat? As in food!!" She chuckles at the thought that ran through her mind.

"Yes please." I said as I kissed her cheek again, and let go of her. "Have I ever told you how much I love seeing you in my clothes."

I grabbed two plates, two glasses and utensils and sat them on the table. I didn't know if the boys were here, so I didn't sit them out anything. This is only for my princess, and I right now.

"Yes actually you have." She chuckled, and she put the food on the table. "The rest of the boys went somewhere this morning, and they said for us to meet them around two o'clock." She says while checking the time, "And it only eleven o'clock right now, so we have time." She says. I just sat there smiling at her.

She was just so beautiful, and I love hearing her voice. She was always organized, and ready for anything. She was just perfect!

"Why are you just staring at me?" She blushed, and asked.

"Because I love you, and I still am surprised that I get to look at your beautiful face every single morning, and for the rest of my life." I said, as I took a bit out of my food, "And if you didn't know this yet baby girl I am going to marry you one day. You and I are going to have children, and we are going to have a lovely house, and I get to have to amazingly dream life with the person that makes me the happiest, you."

Her smiled widen, "And how are you so sure of this, Dallas?" She smirked towards me.

"Trust me baby, I've always had this planned out. This is the wish that I always make on birthday wishes, and when you loose an eyelash, and you have to make a wish with it. You are that wish." I leaned over towards her, and kissed her.

-

Sophia, and I were walking to wherever the guys told us to met up at. I am usually in with these plans that they always have, but this time they didn't include me in with it. I just know the boys have been busy lately, so these plan must've taken forever to get ready?

"Do you have any idea what they are doing?" Sophia asked me, as we walked hand-to-hand down the board walk.

"No. I was just thinking about it, but I can't put my finger on it." I said with w confused look on my face.

We reached the place, and Matthew ran up to us. He was smiling like always which met whatever this is, is surely making him happy.

"Hello guys! We have a surprise for you guys, and the rest of us have been working on this for about four weeks now, and it was hard to get everything together, but we did it anyways!" Matthew said, "Now I am going to blind fold you both."

He did as said, and Sophia squeezed my hand. I didn't know if she was excited, or scared. She was probably both, because so am I. Matthew grabbed Sophia's other hand, and walked her, and I somewhere.

After walking for maybe three minutes, we stopped, and I couldn't hear anything. I heard breathing, and the waves of the water, but no talking.

"Matthew? Are we lost? Why did we stop?" Sophia questioned, but nobody talked back. I could feel Sophia tense up, so I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey. Everything is going to be fine babe. This is apart of the plan I bet, and I got you." I said. I imagined her smiling, and then she relaxed.

"Take off your blindfold!" Someone screamed, so Sophia, and I quickly did so.

"Omg!" Sophia screamed, and chuckled. I could see the tears welling in her eyes.

There were little signs that had some of Sophia's fan account tweets about me on them, and than there were pictures of her, and I from the first time we ever met, and it was amazing. But I still didn't see anyone.

Sophia jumped into my arms, and kissed me. After pulling away she laughed, "Look at this. Those tweets, our picture! I remember when I didn't think I wasn't ever going to met you!" She said pointing to the tweet that read : I have only one thing on my bucket list, and that's to met the loml aka Cameron Dallas )):

I chuckled at her, "You can definitely check that off you buckle list." I smiled.

"Now can you two look to your left please? This surprise isn't over yet!" a the announcer said.

We did so, and we saw people running towards us. Once the people got closer, and I started to recognize who it was!

"The whole group!" I chuckled, and the finally made it up to us.

Sophia was jumping up, and down. "Samantha!!" She yelled, as she seen her best friend, and ran up to her.

"How is everything boy?" Gilinsky asked me.

"Man it's amazing." I said, and the rest of the boys came around me. "Thanks everyone. You have truly made me happy, but you definitely made Sophia happy. Love you man." I said, as we did a group hug quickly.

Sophia came running up to me, and jumped on me almost causing me to fall over, but luckily I caught my balance.

"They did the day that we met! This is amazing, and I love you!" She screamed, and kissed me.

"Isn't it amazing? I love you more." I smiled at her, and she hopped down.

"Thank you guys for the best year of my life. You guys are honestly my second family, and this is just great! I love you guys so much." She said, and all hugged each other.

-

oh my gosh! Guys that's the end )): but don't delete this off your library because I am making a epilogue soon!!!

i just want to thank you guys so much for reading and making this story a success you guys truly made this fun for me and I just wish I could every single one of you!!!!!! I love you guys sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhh 💟

I hope this makes you guys smile bc I made you guys wait a complete month to post this last chapter, and hopefully it doesn't suck ass lmao

do you guys love me? bc I love you all!

see you guys at the epilogue, and if you want you guys can go read my other story!!! I need to update it though but go put it in your library babes

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING