read just so you guys know.. (love you guys)

dearly sorry for you all who thought this was a new chapter )-: but i think i need to talk to you guys about some things.

i just want you guys to know that i will be ending this story, I mean it needs to come to an end sooner or later and i am not feeling it so much anymore so yea. i will be making another chapter after this (the final chapter) and than an epilogue after that and then it's over. i am going to make a new story with a new character. maybe a sammy wilk story??? idk.

i just really want to thank you all for being here. i have gotten over 32.4k+ and that's amazing hopefully all of my stories can get that(: but i love you guys to the moon and back and possibly farther. i am soon going to go through comments and respond bc some of you have said "we are friends now" bc that fios moment at the begging on the story and ect.

so i just wanted to let you guys know that after the final chapter which idk when I'll update it bc i have to make it amazing for you guys and i want to make it looooonnnnngggg just for you all but rn i have writers block so :/

thanks for making this a great story and sticking with me even though i completely through this story was sucking you know lol. i love you all.

see you soon(-: