Chapter 12

( So, when I have wifi again and I don't know when that will be ): it's killing me more than you can imagine, I will have a lot of chapter to publish, and I don't know if I should post doubles? like 2 in one day, or just post them everyday day? I mean I will have a ton or chapters because thats what I will be doing! So, I don't know yall tell me(: ! )

~~~~~~~~~~

**SOPHIA'S POV**

I woke up and saw Cameron sleeping right next to me, he looked soo cute! I pulled out of his grip, which was super hard and walked to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower so I just washed my body. I got out and dried off. I decided since I never do this to curl my hair. I applied on makeup, (Eyeliner, Mascara). I wore a pair of black shorts that had sunflowers on it and a white v-neck shirt and my white sandals.

I walked back to the bed and Cameron was still sleeping, surprise surprise.

I tried shaking him and calling his name but he didn't move a muscle. So now its plan b time. I climbed on the bed and started jumping.

"Sophia, what the hell?!" He snapped.

"Goodmorning to you to sunshine." I said with a smile.

He pulled me down and kissed me.

"Now, get up we are going to have a Cam and Soph day." I said happily. He smiled and got up and headed to his room to get ready.

So, I sat on my bed bored than ever but than got on my phone.

I had one text from an unknown number..

From : Unknown

So, it pretty obvious you, your mother, and your brother are hiding from and avoiding me. But that wont last.

I figured it was my 'Father' but I don't claim him as a 'father' because he did shit fathers aren't suppose to do.

I ran out my room and banged on Cameron and Nash's room door. Nash answered.

"Damn, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head, trying to fight back tears.

I walked inside and saw both Jacks, Carter, And Shawn in there. I looked at them and started to cry.

Nash figured it was something serious because he banged in the bathroom door and told Cameron to get out now.

Nash and the boys expect Cameron who I guess getting dress sat down. But than Cameron came out with his khaki shorts on and no shirt.

"What the hell is going on?" Cameron yelled. I looked at him and teared up. "Sophia, what happened?"

"I got a text." I said, everyone looked at me like 'Wth is wrong with a text?'. "From my dad." I added.

Cameron pulled me into a hug and I cried on his shoulder.

The last thing I ever wanted was a text from him, I didn't want him in my life. He is the reason I almost didn't have a life, and he made my life hell! H.E.L.L and is still trying to come into my life. I wish he would just understand I don't want him anywhere near me or having any contact with me.

I hate him,

More than I hate anything in life.

Spiders, bugs, clowns, huge rollar-coasters, I hated my 'Dad' more than them!

~~~~~

( short chapter sorry ): busy day and I am sleepy. Next chapter will be better,(: ! Love you all! )